What's new

vapours-r-us

Hi mate, do you mean 10 - 20%. Everything else I mixed was between these levels. Cheers.

No pal, 1-2% though I could be getting my menthols & Kooladas mixed up! :D

I'll check when I get home, unless someone else replies, all my vaping geeky stuff is on a spreadsheet at home

No pal, 1-2% though I could be getting my menthols & Kooladas mixed up! :D

I'll check when I get home, unless someone else replies, all my vaping geeky stuff is on a spreadsheet at home
Cheers. Much appreciated.

Has anybody tried the Red Bull, Jackmans or Christmas Pudding concentrates? Any recommended %?

Has anybody tried the Red Bull, Jackmans or Christmas Pudding concentrates? Any recommended %?
I make up the red bull for a friend who thinks it's spot on at 15% don't like it myself but she's been through about 5 litres of the stuff

Anyone ever used the strawberry custard rhubarb custard or bacon? I'm thinking of putting a order In for those 3 and just wondered if they tasted ok

Anyone ever used the strawberry custard rhubarb custard or bacon? I'm thinking of putting a order In for those 3 and just wondered if they tasted ok
Strawberry custard is OK, not brilliant but OK. Mixed at 15% but needs a good steep mine was best after about 12/13 weeks.

Strawberry custard is OK, not brilliant but OK. Mixed at 15% but needs a good steep mine was best after about 12/13 weeks.
Cheers buddy I might give it a miss then I only wanted to order some bacon concentrate but I need some other concentrates too and didn't want to order from 2 suppliers unless you can recommend another few desert types from them?

Cheers buddy I might give it a miss then I only wanted to order some bacon concentrate but I need some other concentrates too and didn't want to order from 2 suppliers unless you can recommend another few desert types from them?
Tried a few but not found a bakery/dessert of theirs that I would have again. Their fruits and sweets are good though.

Back
Top Bottom