What's new

vapours-r-us

I enjoy their mango treat and starfruit, both are in the new concentrate section. I mix both of these at 15-18% and are great after 3-4 days steep

I enjoy their mango treat and starfruit, both are in the new concentrate section. I mix both of these at 15-18% and are great after 3-4 days steep
Cool I'll add them instead of the custard juices then I can get the bacon on order thanks for all your help buddy

Was having a look last night at some of the new flavours, they've got one called Boss & another one called Jellyfish, no idea what they are but in da cart

Was having a look last night at some of the new flavours, they've got one called Boss & another one called Jellyfish, no idea what they are but in da cart

Boss tastes like a mix of Strawberries, Mango and Menthol. It's pretty sweet.

Jellyfish tastes like Swedish Fish Candy.

I only know about the Jellyfish as I work for VRU and had to test it out. :tongue:

Boss tastes like a mix of Strawberries, Mango and Menthol. It's pretty sweet.

Jellyfish tastes like Swedish Fish Candy.

I only know about the Jellyfish as I work for VRU and had to test it out. :tongue:

Sorted, cheers pal, Boss sounds right up my street!! I've no idea what a Swedish Fish Candy is :D

Bit early but not complaining

BOXING DAY DISCOUNTS!!

If you shop via our website & are a registered customer, we will be offering further discounts in our Boxing Day Basket Bonus discount.

Discount will be automatically added to our registered customers baskets for Boxing day only!!

Please be aware that this doesn't apply to customers who check out as guests - only customers who have registered with us - so if you haven't already done so....what are you waiting for????

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of our customers!!!

Take advantage of our Christmas coupon code which can be used not only once, but twice per customer between now & midnight on Christmas Eve!!

10% discount on any order other than orders made through our wholesale department - to claim your discount just use the following coupon code:

HOHO10

Typical I made an order last night... was only a small order though so all good, I'm sure I'll get some more soon ;)

Back
Top Bottom