What's new

vapours-r-us

Sorry!

I sent out the code a little later than I planned on doing. :oops2:

Not a problem, to be honest I was going to order more last night but only bought one, would have probably bought more with a discount, so in a way you still saved me money.... sorry too! will no doubt order again soon anyway ;)

Just knocked up 100ml Lemon & Lime with 2% Koolada for MTLing & 60ml with what I had left of Banana Milkshake, one of my favorites

Then as I was low on VG I put in an order for a litre along with Dragon's Blood, Boss, Vanilla Milkshake & Custard Donut just to test out HOHO10 :D

Just got home from work and my red bull, jakemans and Christmas Pudding are here.

That last one could be a mistake on my part, smells like a mix between vinegar and vomit. Hope it tastes better! I'll make a small amount up tonight...

Last edited:
Just got home from work and my red bull, jakemans and Christmas Pudding are here.

That last one could be a mistake on my part, smells like a mix between vinegar and vomit. Hope it tastes better! I'll make a small amount up tonight...

How did it end up tasting?:6:

Anyone know the recommended % for there bacon concentrate i ordered some yesterday but didn't want to play around with percentages just wanted to make it at its best and try it to see what its like

Anyone know the recommended % for there bacon concentrate i ordered some yesterday but didn't want to play around with percentages just wanted to make it at its best and try it to see what its like

Haha!! You crazy man!! :D

No help I'm afraid, 15-20% at a guess

To be fair, I'm pretty tempted by the bacon, maple syrup & pancake, I reckon that'd be alright

I wanna see the video of you vaping the bacon, I know what that tastes like.

Back
Top Bottom