What's new

vapours-r-us

Haha!! You crazy man!! :D

No help I'm afraid, 15-20% at a guess

To be fair, I'm pretty tempted by the bacon, maple syrup & pancake, I reckon that'd be alright
I like bacon flavour things like crisps and iv never had a savoury vape so thought I'd try bacon on its own and if it's ok I would mix it with some other stuff like pancakes or butter and pie crust

I love bacon (who doesn't?)but that stuff is just wrong. The blue cheese on the other hand had me heaving my guts up
Fuck that I couldn't go anywhere near blue cheese [emoji23] iv seen somewhere the bacon is supposed to taste like frazzles and I can eat them 20 packs at a time is it anywhere close to what I'm expecting?

Fuck that I couldn't go anywhere near blue cheese [emoji23] iv seen somewhere the bacon is supposed to taste like frazzles and I can eat them 20 packs at a time is it anywhere close to what I'm expecting?
There's a video around here somewhere of some apes trying savoury vapes, I think tubbyengineer has a link

There's a video around here somewhere of some apes trying savoury vapes, I think tubbyengineer has a link
I remember watching a chicken challenge video before I joined the forum and thought to myself I'd love to give that a go but the only place I could find the concentrate was DV but I couldn't justify ordering it and paying delivery on it so iv left it for now the bacon I ordered a 30ml bottle because I was ordering from them anyway but think as it's free delivery I might order the tikka one too after Christmas lol

I've been buying from them for the last few weeks and have only bought heisenblag, mixed up about 1.5 litres so far. Started off with a 50ml bottle then 100ml and just put an order in for 200ml not bad for around about the £30 mark
Have you ever tried the vampire vape heisenberg and does vape r us one taste similar?

Just on their website right now. Soo many flavours it's insane definitely my new place for flavours

Last edited:
Just on their website right now. Soo many flavours it's insane definitely my new place for flavours

It is crazy the amount they have, you're so spoilt for choice. Every time I have a look I see new ones I've never spotted before that I want to try. Think I'm about half way through my list :D

It is crazy the amount they have, you're so spoilt for choice. Every time I have a look I see new ones I've never spotted before that I want to try. Think I'm about half way through my list :D
The list was insane. Bought a few with the hoho10 code and it only came to around 11.50 which is insane, can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom