What's new

vapours-r-us

It is crazy the amount they have, you're so spoilt for choice. Every time I have a look I see new ones I've never spotted before that I want to try. Think I'm about half way through my list :D
Iv just used them for the first time Saturday and waiting for my delivery to turn up and if they taste any good I'll definitely want about 40 different flavours to try so far lol

I've found quite a few I've liked, some that are a bit meh & some I don't like, mainly the chocolate based ones I've not been keen on. They offer great value so I'm willing to give any I fancy a shot

I'm too lazy to make 10ml samples of them, I just make 100ml in one go so it does take me a while to get through them but I've been using them for 8-9 months now & there's still loads I want to try & still loads in my vape drawer I've not yet mixed.

I've mixed up 100ml of Dragonblood tonight, I don't know if that one's new but I only spotted it the other day when I was making an order

Have fun guys & keep us updated on how you get on!

One issue I think I may have is the 30ml bottles look like drip tips and when I make my juices I add the flavor using syringes but have to pull the tips off. Is there an easier method that I'm not doing?

One issue I think I may have is the 30ml bottles look like drip tips and when I make my juices I add the flavor using syringes but have to pull the tips off. Is there an easier method that I'm not doing?

I just drip them directly into a measuring tube, couldn't be any easier as I hated syringes

I only buy 100ml concentrates and make minimum 500ml of any flavour so I don't use a syringe for flavours but my brother does and he gets a nail the same size of the drip cap taps it down the syringe gently with a hammer then pulls it out with pliers then his bottle fits into his syringe and he draws the concentrate strait out of the bottle

I've found quite a few I've liked, some that are a bit meh & some I don't like, mainly the chocolate based ones I've not been keen on. They offer great value so I'm willing to give any I fancy a shot

I'm too lazy to make 10ml samples of them, I just make 100ml in one go so it does take me a while to get through them but I've been using them for 8-9 months now & there's still loads I want to try & still loads in my vape drawer I've not yet mixed.

I've mixed up 100ml of Dragonblood tonight, I don't know if that one's new but I only spotted it the other day when I was making an order

Have fun guys & keep us updated on how you get on!
What's Dragon Blood like bud?

Back
Top Bottom