What's new

vapours-r-us

If it's not there tomorrow when your mail usually arrives, drop us a message on the website and I'll look into it for you. :)
Cheers pal I did already message through the site asking what delivery service you used as I never bothered looking before I ordered but no one got back to me, I know post is all over the place been nearly Christmas and all I just wanted to know if it needed signing for more than anything just so you guys could see I did or didn't receive it if I had to contact you after Christmas if it didn't turn up as I didn't want to have problems like I did last year with a company as I waited for there order until Jan the 3rd messaged them and they told me too much time had passed and because it was not signed for I must have received it and was trying to get a free order

@Kershybar Any clue to what the Boxing Day offer's all about, will it be better that HOHO10? :D Tell me to do one if I'm being cheeky :D

I was going through my juice stocks last night & found a VRU Vanilla Custard that I'd brewed exactly 2 months ago & forgot about, does smell really good so I'm going to save that for Christmas Day to go with my newly arrived VCST :D

Also knocked up 100ml Vanilla Milkshake & 100ml Custard Donut last night, going to give the former a month & latter 2 months

@johnnyace 20% Basket discount for 24 hours. No coupon codes will be needed, nor will any be activated for all those people that want to use both. ;) I'd suggest if you're going to make an order in the next few days, if you don't urgently need them, wait until boxing day. :P

Always a good thing finding old flavours that have steeped for a while!

@johnnyace 20% Basket discount for 24 hours. No coupon codes will be needed, nor will any be activated for all those people that want to use both. ;) I'd suggest if you're going to make an order in the next few days, if you don't urgently need them, wait until boxing day. :P

Always a good thing finding old flavours that have steeped for a while!

That's excellent!! Cheers pal, there is another cheeky order I want to put in but I shall do that Boxing Day now.

Back
Top Bottom