What's new

vapours-r-us

steeping is for pussies, shake and vape. (and plz record and broadcast on youtube...for science!)
I need to steep it for a few days at least as I don't want to be put off by it if it is something that will get better with time and it smells amazing if it tastes like it smells it will be one shit video it smells like over the top smoky bacon flavour on crisps like the one you get in the packet that's orange from all the salty goodness on it and I love that taste so it can't be that bad vaping it [emoji23] I'll try it Christmas day or boxing day unless anyone has used it before and says it needs longer to steep?

Guys, roughly how long can the juices be used with the VRU concentrates before the juice expires?
No idea buddy everything I make tends to have a 4 to 6 week steep then gets smashed in within 4 weeks or less so never bothered looking into it

How did it end up tasting?:6:
Well its had a weeks steep so I thought I'd give it a try... Its not bad!

It still tastes a little chemically, but another week and I think that'll disappear.

I'm not convinced I'd pick it out as Xmas pud in a blind taste but it's perfectly vapable, I get mixed fruits and the sort of indiscernable alcohol taste you get with some Xmas puds. 5.5/10.

Well its had a weeks steep so I thought I'd give it a try... Its not bad!

It still tastes a little chemically, but another week and I think that'll disappear.

I'm not convinced I'd pick it out as Xmas pud in a blind taste but it's perfectly vapable, I get mixed fruits and the sort of indiscernable alcohol taste you get with some Xmas puds. 5.5/10.

We'll take that rating! Thanks for the feedback. :)

But as you said, another week and that should disappear.

Got my goodies from VRU this morning and excited!!!!!! Gonna order some more on boxing day with the discount.

Fruity juices are shake and vape?

Back
Top Bottom