What's new

vapours-r-us

Got my goodies from VRU this morning and excited!!!!!! Gonna order some more on boxing day with the discount.

Fruity juices are shake and vape?

Most of our fruity flavours/juices are 100% shake and vape, some taste better with age. It's all down to personal preference in that area Buddy.

Setting up the boxing day baskets in the next hour. Will go live at 11:59pm on the 25th.

Most of our fruity flavours/juices are 100% shake and vape, some taste better with age. It's all down to personal preference in that area Buddy.

Setting up the boxing day baskets in the next hour. Will go live at 11:59pm on the 25th.
Thanks alot pal!

Question regarding the koolada. Looking to buy some tomorrow. On the description it states:

"It is recommended to use just 1 drop per 1ml"

Is it one drop per total ml of the whole juice or just the amount of flavour used?

Does anyone know the equivalent of 1 drop in ml? I only have syringes and no pippetes.

Many thanks!

Question regarding the koolada. Looking to buy some tomorrow. On the description it states:

"It is recommended to use just 1 drop per 1ml"

Is it one drop per total ml of the whole juice or just the amount of flavour used?

Does anyone know the equivalent of 1 drop in ml? I only have syringes and no pippetes.

Many thanks!
I'd just start mixing it at 2% to 3% buddy and take it from there

Working a late one at home again!

Boxing Day Basket Discount is now live, get it whilst you can! (A little later than expected, busy day and all).

I wish the flavour profiles were listed. After seeing things like witches brew, beetlejuice, blue water and having to go off and see if I could find any reference to what they taste like I got bored. Just stuck with a couple where the flavour is obvious, when I'd been willing to buy up to 10 flavours if I knew what they were..

It would also be good if on the site the flavours were all listed, with descriptions if necessary, and then you chose the bottle size. I don't like the current way of choosing a bottle size then choosing the flavour drop down. Especially when the flavours are split between two listings (normal and new). I'm not so much moaning, more giving feedback. Poor store layout (online and physical shops) quite often results in me giving up and walking away instead of spending money.

I've used a lot from VRU in the past and still regularly do so. Some nice ones that I regularly use (rhubarb and custard, strawberry ice cream, strawberry cheesecake, banana milkshake), some nice but coil killers so not used any more (After Eight, Murray Mints) and some bloody horrible so went straight in the bin (Bakewell Tart, Cherry Vimto, Orange Tic Tac).

Back
Top Bottom