What's new

vapours-r-us

Gotta wait until I'm back at work for the listings to come into place. Sorry!

Also, a little 'Mix' I put together is Marshmellow and Heisenblag together, it's weird but it tastes absolutely fantastic. (To me, anyway).

Hey @krang incase you're still interested, I've just given Dragon Blood a try, it's an a Limitless Plus which isn't the most flavorsome tank but it should give you a good idea. Now, I've never tried Dragon Fruit nor Dragon Blood but it's a light & fruity refreshing vape, kinda peachy & coconutty, I'm not the best at calling out flavours but that's the best I can do :D I like it. it's decent

It's a blackcurrant, aniseed menthol type vape, I mix it at 15% & it blows my head off in a Griffin so I downgrade it in the Limitless. You could probably get away with mixing it at 10%, It's really strong & really nice. I love it along with Black Ice which is awesome MTL
Thanks sounds a bit Meh like unicorn blood then, think I'll skip that.

I like my flavours strong so I mix Black Stars at 20% no worries.

Guys i got some strawberry bubblegum that I'm gonna mix today. In general fruits are shake and vape but does that apply for this juice as it's got bubblegum taste to it?

Guys i got some strawberry bubblegum that I'm gonna mix today. In general fruits are shake and vape but does that apply for this juice as it's got bubblegum taste to it?
I found bubble gum is ok straight away but better after 5 or 6 days buddy

Back
Top Bottom