What's new

vapours-r-us

Guys, my brother has a juice called subzero by halo e-liquid which is the most menthol juice I have ever tasted. I'm trying to replicate this with making a high "cool/menthol" effect juice. I've bought the koolada and waiting for that but I've noticed VRU sells a menthol concentrate again. I thought that the whole point of menthol is to give a cool throat hit so what's the difference between menthol and koolada? And which one has the most cool throat hit?

Guys, my brother has a juice called subzero by halo e-liquid which is the most menthol juice I have ever tasted. I'm trying to replicate this with making a high "cool/menthol" effect juice. I've bought the koolada and waiting for that but I've noticed VRU sells a menthol concentrate again. I thought that the whole point of menthol is to give a cool throat hit so what's the difference between menthol and koolada? And which one has the most cool throat hit?
Koolada has the most cooling effect especially without taste where as menthol has a cooling effect because of the strong mint type taste if that makes sense

Koolada has the most cooling effect especially without taste where as menthol has a cooling effect because of the strong mint type taste if that makes sense
Cheers pal sounds good as I already bought the koolada and just waiting for it to arrive

Cheers pal sounds good as I already bought the koolada and just waiting for it to arrive
If your experimenting with koolada I would advise on grabbing a bottle of menthol as well especially if you want a super cooling effect as you could play with the 2 or 3% koolada and drop 1 or 2% menthol in there and that should give you brain freeze [emoji2]

If your experimenting with koolada I would advise on grabbing a bottle of menthol as well especially if you want a super cooling effect as you could play with the 2 or 3% koolada and drop 1 or 2% menthol in there and that should give you brain freeze [emoji2]
Haha might just do that now BIG BONUS as the delivery is free

Hi mate.

What would you recommend percentage wise for Menthol only? Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom