What's new

vapours-r-us

1483093609018.jpeg

Think I'm getting addicted

Ok so im 95 pages into this thread with a raging hangover, great read.
Anyway im new to this mixing malarky and heisenburg (mortons mystical mix) is my adv and has been for a long time,i do sample other flavours on my dripper as well, so ive branched out finally as sick of relying on others and spending a fortune. So far ive ordered my pg/vg/nic and some koolada from darkstar and the heisenblag from here, ive also ordered some twin decimal drug dealer scales from fleabay as i plan on making juice by weight as think it makes sense, so am really looking forward to making a start, of course i will post my results , im thinking of starting off 15% hb 70/30 @6mg ,possibly with a bit of the koolada

Sounds good @eliano, my first batch of Heisenblag I did at 15% the second at 20%

I've brewed quite a bit of a stock these last couple of weeks, some I want to give a 2 month steep. I've got some in use that are well steeped so I hope they last until then

For MTL juice, I've got:

100ml Lemon & Lime with 2% Koolada
100ml Boss
100ml Blueberry Bubblegum

For DTL:

70ml Heisenblag
50ml Tropical Twist
100ml Dragon Blood
60ml Banana Milkshake
100ml Strawberry Milkshake
100ml Vanilla Milkshake
100ml Cookies & Cream
100ml Custard Donut
50ml Vanilla Custard

Plus loads I've got opened & are in daily use. Still have quite a few to mix up but I won't need to mix any for a good few weeks now but I'll keep updating & picking out the favorites, I have high hopes for Boss, Custard Donut & Strawberry Milkshake

I've got Lemon & Lime Cool (as I've called it) with me today, very refreshing & zesty but the 2% Koolada isn't hitting the spot. It's a winner though I'm going for 5% Koolada next time

Back
Top Bottom