What's new

vapours-r-us

I'm going to put another order in this week with vapours r us what are everyone's top flavours from there going to try a few more

I'm going to put another order in this week with vapours r us what are everyone's top flavours from there going to try a few more

I don;t think you can wrong with the fruity flavours from there, avoid the chocolates one :D

Has anyone given the doughnuts & pancakes flavours a try yet?

Witches Brew arrived today. Done a quick 50/50 shake and vape for my K3 mini work horse. I have one word Cinnamon! Tastes like those old school fireball gobstoppers or big red chewing gum. I actually quite like it. There is a hint of menthol and a touch of fruit God know what exactly. Oh and it looks like washing up liquid. Overall I'm pleased.

I don;t think you can wrong with the fruity flavours from there, avoid the chocolates one :D

Has anyone given the doughnuts & pancakes flavours a try yet?

I prefer the fruit flavour I'll get a few 30 ml bottles as testers

I prefer the fruit flavour I'll get a few 30 ml bottles as testers

Yeah any fruity ones I've tried have been a winner, the chocolates ones, pretty pants & I'm undecided on the custards at the moment

Think I'll be trying the donuts next order

The strawberry custard I have found to be reasonable at 15% but needs a good 2-3 months steep

The strawberry custard I have found to be reasonable at 15% but needs a good 2-3 months steep

That's the one I tried, think I mixed it at 15% & had a good 8-10 weeks steeping, it was ok, nothing brilliant but certainly vapable

I've some Vanilla Custard steeping at the moment, that I mixed at 20% & it's had 6 or so weeks so I'll be trying that soon

On a side note, I mixed some Black Astaire for sub ohming & it's blooming strong at 15% . MTL at 15% is fine, 15% sub omhing is blow your lungs off territory :D

OK, took the plunge and just ordered some unicorn blood. So from what I have read in this thread I should mix @ 20-25%, is this a shake and vape?
I suppose if it`s meh then it will be thrown in my dump bottle. Does anyone else have a dump bottle that gets vaped after 6 months? I always throw in any juice thats not great but after a while the results of the (mix) can be amazing.

I'm waiting for my 30ml of pinkman i will mix it at 20% 70/30 is this shake an vape or need few days steep?

Back
Top Bottom