What's new

vapours-r-us

OK, took the plunge and just ordered some unicorn blood. So from what I have read in this thread I should mix @ 20-25%, is this a shake and vape?
I suppose if it`s meh then it will be thrown in my dump bottle. Does anyone else have a dump bottle that gets vaped after 6 months? I always throw in any juice thats not great but after a while the results of the (mix) can be amazing.

20% just fine,I add 1% EM for that little extra and rounds it off nicely[emoji106] and yes shake n vape

Last edited:
I didn't realise Blue Water was supposed to icy blueberry, I found the same as you, it's just a minty fresh flavour

I emailed them about a few flavours and they told me it was blueberry menthol lol. Definitely doesn't taste like it..

Witches Brew arrived today. Done a quick 50/50 shake and vape for my K3 mini work horse. I have one word Cinnamon! Tastes like those old school fireball gobstoppers or big red chewing gum. I actually quite like it. There is a hint of menthol and a touch of fruit God know what exactly. Oh and it looks like washing up liquid. Overall I'm pleased.

My 30ml of this arrived today, just had a good old whiff and it smells like fireball shots from weatherspoons lol. Definitely apple in there though, had to confirm with a colleague. It does look like fairy liquid though, slightly off putting!

OK, took the plunge and just ordered some unicorn blood. So from what I have read in this thread I should mix @ 20-25%, is this a shake and vape?
I suppose if it`s meh then it will be thrown in my dump bottle. Does anyone else have a dump bottle that gets vaped after 6 months? I always throw in any juice thats not great but after a while the results of the (mix) can be amazing.

I didn't find unicorn blood to be very good as a shake and vape, I've had it in my dump box for a month or so, may give it another go soon and let you know.

I'm waiting for my 30ml of pinkman i will mix it at 20% 70/30 is this shake an vape or need few days steep?

Pinkman is pretty good, a little too sweet to me. Personally I think it's pretty good as a shake and vape. Haven't tried it after a long steep.

I also got a 30ml bottle of Melonberry. It smells pretty damn good, I'm gonna whip some up tonight and I'll let y'all know the results.

Witches Brew arrived today. Done a quick 50/50 shake and vape for my K3 mini work horse. I have one word Cinnamon! Tastes like those old school fireball gobstoppers or big red chewing gum. I actually quite like it. There is a hint of menthol and a touch of fruit God know what exactly. Oh and it looks like washing up liquid. Overall I'm pleased.
What percentage did you mix in? And did you add any em or koolade?

I quite like the ice mint for a day time vape mixed at 20%, also had the heisenberg and black stairs all nice.

Was a 15% no koolada. Been my adv this week pretty decent stuff. Lady Krang hates it says it's like apple Cinnamon pot pourri

Whipped it up last night. That shit is strong! I did not like that out the mixer lol. 18% @ 78/22.
I may have to give it a go at 15%, are you tasting apple? I just taste firey cinnamon...

Whipped it up last night. That shit is strong! I did not like that out the mixer lol. 18% @ 78/22.
I may have to give it a go at 15%, are you tasting apple? I just taste firey cinnamon...
Mainly Cinnamon. 15% on 1.2ohm mtl tank, think more like 5-10% would be better for sub ohm.

Cookies & Cream is a decent vape, tastes a lot like Bavarian Cream so gets a little sickly after a while but pretty good

Back
Top Bottom