What's new

vapours-r-us

Mainly Cinnamon. 15% on 1.2ohm mtl tank, think more like 5-10% would be better for sub ohm.

Yeah I think I'll give it a go at about 7%. I love the smell out of the bottle, so I'm hoping that will do the job. Gotta love a bit of cinnamon this time of year!

Okay guys. I recently bought caramel apple pie and I'm legit in love with it. Just wondering and hoping someone knows of a VRU concentrate that comes close to its flavour? Or a combination of concs I can try to replicate the flavour? Would be appreciated.

I'm waiting for my 30ml of pinkman i will mix it at 20% 70/30 is this shake an vape or need few days steep?
I find the Pinkman can be shaken and vaped but really benefits from atleast 2 or 3 weeks steep. Some probably would leave it longer by the sounds of it.
The skittles I mixed awhile back really came to life after a 2 week steep, afew hours on a warm (not hot) radiator and a good ol' shake. My second order from VRU arrived today. I've just mixed some raspberry and lychee and some raspberry bubblegum to try. The Raspberry and Lychee is definitely going to want a steep, the bubblegum is going in the tank next :D Overall I'm really liking these flavours from Vapours Are Us.

What's everyone adding to Heisenblag? I've tried with 1 & 1.5% Koolada but it's still a bit weak by VV standards. Bit sickly so might drop the Hblag down from 20 to 15% and see how it is.

Chucking the clouds though!! Is this VG based juice?

What's everyone adding to Heisenblag? I've tried with 1 & 1.5% Koolada but it's still a bit weak by VV standards. Bit sickly so might drop the Hblag down from 20 to 15% and see how it is.

Chucking the clouds though!! Is this VG based juice?
I don't put anything in it. Mix at 20% for mtl only. I find most VRU concentrates too harsh for powerful setups. Yes it's pg based.

Hi where does everyone get there nicotine from thanks

Most on here get it from darkstar, there is a diy recommended vendor thread on here somewhere, on my phone so can't link it unfortunately, but the thread is an epic one that gives details of everywhere to buy anything diy related

Hi guys, got some Menthol concentrate from vapours-r-us for my mother, save her some cash. Anyone ever used this concentrate and if so what percentage do you normally use? Thanks in advance. Cheers.

Hi guys, got some Menthol concentrate from vapours-r-us for my mother, save her some cash. Anyone ever used this concentrate and if so what percentage do you normally use? Thanks in advance. Cheers.

I thinks it's like 1-2% off the top of my head, I guess start at 1% & work your way up

Back
Top Bottom