What's new

Review Vaptio Solo-Flat Kit

1A022917-8B8F-4FA3-9BB1-F6E8D95182F9.jpeg
DD33080F-2783-4C0A-8F6C-23EC64C8B464.jpeg

So hot on the heels of the @Vaptio c-flat is the solo-flat...

the solo is a 650MaH mod with a 1.0ohm tank that holds just over 1.5ml of juice, and has a maximum output of 15w is is more then enough....

It comes with a USB charging cable, and is capable to be used as a pass-through whilst charging

With it coming up to holiday season, you are going to want one of these when your at the airport :) Its stealthy, and when you use mic salts this little thing delivers. You can safely put all your vape gear in with you luggage as this thing will easily satisfy any cravings.

Now, ive got to be honest and say that until the c-flat came along i was sceptical about pod systems, but using these in conjunction with nic salts or 18mg 50/50 juice i didnt think that these would work for me....i mean, im a bit of a vaping hooligan right? high watts and low ohms? this little thing aint gonna do a thing for :D

Wrong :D

This has just the right amount of airflow for us DTL guys as well....its not to tight that you are sucking eggs through a straw, but loose enough so that you can "slipstream" it...which isnt quite DTL but isnt MTL either......saying that, using some elements NS20 candy punch and NS20 Honey roast tobacco also from Element was a bit of all right :D Throat hit in abundance and that nic rush....oh my that nic rush :D fuck me.....for me to have 20 mins in between vapes is in itself rare.....

I went into Manchester for a night out on saturday......And this is what i took.....I was even able to have a bit of a vape in Gusto's after dinner :) zero leaks, and i even got Tina to put it in her bag

Now, dont go thinking that you can whack some 3mg 80/20 juice in this.....that aint gonna do nowt.....this needs a 50/50 18mg or 50/50 20mg nic salt in it to really shine....

now,...did i mention about a givaway? Yes....i think i did.....@Vaptio sent me 2 of these, so its only fair that i give one away.....

and the entry requirements? well, theres a list somewhere.....join that....and "like" this review....thats all you need to do if you fancy a bit of this :)

3 posts for 1 review I'm sure your after extra likes [emoji23] great review again mate [emoji6]

Nice one. I couldn't see myself using it, but can see it would be useful in certain situations.
Not an entry btw.

So hot on the heels of the @Vaptio c-flat is the solo-flat...

the solo is a 650MaH mod with a 1.0ohm tank that holds just over 1.5ml of juice, and has a maximum output of 15w is is more then enough....

It comes with a USB charging cable, and is capable to be used as a pass-through whilst charging

With it coming up to holiday season, you are going to want one of these when your at the airport :) Its stealthy, and when you use mic salts this little thing delivers. You can safely put all your vape gear in with you luggage as this thing will easily satisfy any cravings.

Now, ive got to be honest and say that until the c-flat came along i was sceptical about pod systems, but using these in conjunction with nic salts or 18mg 50/50 juice i didnt think that these would work for me....i mean, im a bit of a vaping hooligan right? high watts and low ohms? this little thing aint gonna do a thing for :D

Wrong :D

This has just the right amount of airflow for us DTL guys as well....its not to tight that you are sucking eggs through a straw, but loose enough so that you can "slipstream" it...which isnt quite DTL but isnt MTL either......saying that, using some elements NS20 candy punch and NS20 Honey roast tobacco also from Element was a bit of all right :D Throat hit in abundance and that nic rush....oh my that nic rush :D fuck me.....for me to have 20 mins in between vapes is in itself rare.....

I went into Manchester for a night out on saturday......And this is what i took.....I was even able to have a bit of a vape in Gusto's after dinner :) zero leaks, and i even got Tina to put it in her bag

Now, dont go thinking that you can whack some 3mg 80/20 juice in this.....that aint gonna do nowt.....this needs a 50/50 18mg or 50/50 20mg nic salt in it to really shine....

now,...did i mention about a givaway? Yes....i think i did.....@Vaptio sent me 2 of these, so its only fair that i give one away.....

and the entry requirements? well, theres a list somewhere.....join that....and "like" this review....thats all you need to do if you fancy a bit of this :)
Those nic salts run right down your spine into your legs don't they. Like the old first smoke of the day.
Definitely one for the hard to convert.

Those nic salts run right down your spine into your legs don't they. Like the old first smoke of the day.
Definitely one for the hard to convert.
i stupidly first tried them in my supreme coiled at 0.15ohms and 85 watts :D

i stupidly first tried them in my supreme coiled at 0.15ohms and 85 watts :D
Jesus. I didn't have much faith and stuck my very first bottle (it was dr salt I think) in the subtank. Took three big toots and almost fell on my arse.
Definitely cuts down your vaping as you tread very carefully.
The elements ones are excellent.
That supreme hit must have knocked you bandy.
I used to cape the old 36mg gower power back in the day but it has nothing on 20mg Inc salts. Bet those yank one's pack a punch at 50mg.

Jesus. I didn't have much faith and stuck my very first bottle (it was dr salt I think) in the subtank. Took three big toots and almost fell on my arse.
Definitely cuts down your vaping as you tread very carefully.
The elements ones are excellent.
That supreme hit must have knocked you bandy.
I used to cape the old 36mg gower power back in the day but it has nothing on 20mg Inc salts. Bet those yank one's pack a punch at 50mg.
i was actually at a meeting in blackpool.....i popped outside during a break, and stood on the sea wall and had a vape,,,,,fuck me, i nearly fell in :D

Back
Top Bottom