What's new

Vendors - I want your case studies!

km_love

Hi all,

My name is Kate and I am running the upcoming European e-Cigarette Summit. This will be the first conference of its kind dedicated to bringing together those in the e-cigarette Industry across Europe. The conference will discuss key issues for e-cigarette vendors and suppliers including Regulation, developing business intelligence and optimising profitability, and well as supply chain management. Bringing together speakers from regulatory bodies, vendors, branding companies and all stages of the supply chain, this will be a key opportunity to ask questions and hear vital updates.

Now the important bit- I am looking for stand out vendors to come and give their case studies of how they built their business up and the innovative stuff they are doing now. Come and talk at the conference and you'll get a free delegate place for the full 2 days, and get to position yourself among the biggest brands and companies globally.

A bit about us - IQPC is a global commerical events company - no affiliates, no big pharma/tobacco/govt funding or backing. We are totally independent and looking for a good debate! We aim to brinmg together those on both sides of the fence, and hopefully get you the answers you are looking for on the future of the e-Cigarette Industry.

Please message me for more info, or visit the website. Thanks! :anyone:

Hi all,

My name is Kate and I am running the upcoming European e-Cigarette Summit. This will be the first conference of its kind dedicated to bringing together those in the e-cigarette Industry across Europe. The conference will discuss key issues for e-cigarette vendors and suppliers including Regulation, developing business intelligence and optimising profitability, and well as supply chain management. Bringing together speakers from regulatory bodies, vendors, branding companies and all stages of the supply chain, this will be a key opportunity to ask questions and hear vital updates.

Now the important bit- I am looking for stand out vendors to come and give their case studies of how they built their business up and the innovative stuff they are doing now. Come and talk at the conference and you'll get a free delegate place for the full 2 days, and get to position yourself among the biggest brands and companies globally.

A bit about us - IQPC is a global commerical events company - no affiliates, no big pharma/tobacco/govt funding or backing. We are totally independent and looking for a good debate! We aim to brinmg together those on both sides of the fence, and hopefully get you the answers you are looking for on the future of the e-Cigarette Industry.

Please message me for more info, or visit the website. Thanks! :anyone:

Hi Kate, thanks for posting this. I have however removed the duplicate in the other forum, this one will suffice for vendors to get in touch with you.

Back
Top Bottom