What's new

Veneered BB panels

John R Phillips

Postman
One of my BBs came with a set of clear/smoked panels. Nice panels but I’m not keen on showing my underwear, so……
Ordered some wood veneer samples and with a craft knife, impact adhesive, light sandpaper and a couple of coats of Bri-Wax….

E3AFECD8-5355-47A6-BF2D-F54555762147.jpeg

This is zebrano. I also got some nice burl walnut and maple samples so may get another set of panels via the slow boat and make another set.

They look realy good and they might have been the panels I think I sold to John r with the bb and nice button

They look realy good and they might have been the panels I think I sold to John r with the bb and nice button
Thank you - I was quite pleased with the outcome.
Yes, that BB & button were originally yours, via John R - the panels were from another BB purchase.

I'd meant to PM to see how you were getting on with it, so I guess it's growing on you, nice work :D

One of my BBs came with a set of clear/smoked panels. Nice panels but I’m not keen on showing my underwear, so……
Ordered some wood veneer samples and with a craft knife, impact adhesive, light sandpaper and a couple of coats of Bri-Wax….

View attachment 315825
This is zebrano. I also got some nice burl walnut and maple samples so may get another set of panels via the slow boat and make another set.
Is this MODDER make same panel's for STUBBY, EYN, VIDAR BORO devices?! If it does I will appreciate for any contact of that man...

Is this MODDER make same panel's for STUBBY, EYN, VIDAR BORO devices?! If it does I will appreciate for any contact of that man...
I’ll take this as a compliment - Thank you.
I only did this for my own amusement, and to make use of a set of panels that would otherwise have spent their days at the bottom of a drawer. It’s not a commercial venture, sorry.

I’ll take this as a compliment - Thank you.
I only did this for my own amusement, and to make use of a set of panels that would otherwise have spent their days at the bottom of a drawer. It’s not a commercial venture, sorry.
Waugh that's amazing, it's truly amazing. Where are you living, if you can I have a lot of business for you. I need engraving panels for the STUBBY AIO (18650) one white color, and one in pink or light purple (for TIFFANY OG STUBBY), then I need three engravings on the STUBBY BORO ADAPTER (that little cubic with gold plated adjustable pin) and one ENGRAVING and colored in BLACK - MTL KIT for my new (which I wait for delivery) STUBBY 21 LIMITED EDITION BOGAN PINK MOD...
I will pay to you for your hand-made work and also I need to buy one integrated MTL drip tip in TIFFANY color, pne in GOLD and one in BLACK or PINK...
I'm from the Serbia and I'm waiting for my package to deliver in my country via DHL shipping company and after that to pay custom clearance fees and after that (18th of April I'm ready to buy additional accessories for my BORO devices)...
Best regard from Belgrade mate... If you can do that this is my e-mail:
I will send you now my e-mail address at PM, with BORO ACCESSORIES name's...
And this is my WhatsApp, Vibt, MSN and phone number (I send to you also on PM...)...

Back
Top Bottom