What's new

vg nic base is ag nic base ??

silentoz

Postman
gday all seems my vg nic base is actually ag to be honest ive never heard of ag because the stuff i get from nicobrand wen ordering it i ask them for the 72 mg vg and that is also wat they call it but a customer has informed me today that it is ag because of the water that is in it so i have renamed my vg to ag just to keep things clear . and yes i no longer have the really thick vg i used to get as i have changed supplier but if there is enough interest i will see about getting a batch of the old really thick vg in for u cheers . jim

gday all seems my vg nic base is actually ag to be honest ive never heard of ag because the stuff i get from nicobrand wen ordering it i ask them for the 72 mg vg and that is also wat they call it but a customer has informed me today that it is ag because of the water that is in it so i have renamed my vg to ag just to keep things clear . and yes i no longer have the really thick vg i used to get as i have changed supplier but if there is enough interest i will see about getting a batch of the old really thick vg in for u cheers . jim

IS there water in it? AG only means theres 20% water all ready added to thin it down... not really a big deal IMO but thanks for keeping your customers informed! :D

IS there water in it? AG only means theres 20% water all ready added to thin it down... not really a big deal IMO but thanks for keeping your customers informed! :D

18% m8 i asked nicobrand about getting it without the water but they said they cant6 make it without as it has to be in there so the nic will dissolve properly . without the water it dissent mix properly with the vg and can cause problems apparently

untitled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom