What's new

Voopoo Argus A Pod Review

Naomi24

Postman
AD_4nXdUV-QNKodiqBUDqNv4HHhg93cRuzJpReRt0qMIuqvpbFeuOjHfT7jl0oc3iEOQo-FzAKMmQcOVz4UgIRSgV_LfeYm3PvUojyAlJNdBP_nBT9qRIfLGMoqonMP5bGAevNj0QU1XDuTCgcYWDHo7zxzr2PSK

Thanks to Voopo for sending me this product to review!
Check it out on their website: https://www.voopoo.com/argus-series/argus-a

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at Voopoo, nor am I being paid to write this review.

AD_4nXfty-Xh96I88jbxKPZ-Wd-naq0qLgd5AlX7A-VxIpBZuUcpweeyEv9F2am5GO6Ri6-GyWmWFphLIfRcbeGLZ_F344N7y1sQ84ytpCOXlFtGF1oMtfkuAVysWHDaYJWReNd3fI8zFNZoibT-S3By1vou-g6y

In the box:
- ARGUS A Device *1
- ARGUS Top Fill Cartridge 0.4 Ω (3 mL) *1
- ARGUS Top Fill Cartridge 0.7 Ω (3 mL) *1
- Type-C Cable "1
- User Manual *1
- Lanyard *1

Specs:
Cartridge Parameters
- Name: ARGUS Top Fill Cartridge
- Capacity: 3 mL/2mL (TPD)
- Material: PCTG
- Resistance: 0.4 Ω / 0.7 Ω
- Recommended E-liquid: Nicotine ≤50 mg (Freebase / Nic Salt)

Device Parameters
- Name: ARGUS A
- Material: Zinc Alloy, Aluminium Alloy
- Output Power: 5-30 W
- Output Voltage: 3.2-4.2 V
- Resistance: 0.4-3.0 Ω
- Battery Capacity: 1100 mAh
- Charging: Type-C 5V/2A

AD_4nXcqbGdM4OrkYl0yETs1VORi_Ly3zKRFz7N9yULE89S2KnWSdILjIKcXm2Yn2r8xO0l9XA8g9EYizbc5lSLFnqnYHu8FmG4-bM1gCL7FrSTp_EgPJ_qRj4IV1GcAvM2axHHLwLJGLdNntBgScUnojYEeMbg

Design
The ARGUS A stands out with its sleek and robust design, made from zinc and aluminum alloy, giving it a premium feel without being overly heavy. The device's compact size makes it perfect for on-the-go vaping, and the inclusion of a lanyard adds a helpful carrying option. The finish is smooth, and the ergonomic shape fits comfortably in the hand.. Additionally, the bright and clear screen provides all the necessary information, such as wattage, battery life, and puff count.

AD_4nXfOB-x4SnOkWl2nDBGiKMMUylwt-1yWcJvZhmYjc6P4lwu-_jSFQ4BodgOjXA3hIdYkgA1E4NoaS825adKD6ZaQgEV-09K9nGZXyo2_H3o9toEF-0WsKrpuIgP2nKRDpmtaxgM4wJcsgdCtFyMbCLDkC9uS

Pods
The ARGUS Top Fill Cartridges are a highlight, featuring a 3 mL capacity that's suitable for daily use without constant refilling. The top-fill mechanism is user-friendly, reducing the mess that sometimes comes with bottom-fill designs. It is a little bit unfortunate that it is difficult to use the top-fill with this device. The pod sits pretty low in the device, which makes it almost impossible to open the rubber plug for filling. I personally still have to take the pod out to properly fill it. The 0.4 Ω and 0.7 Ω resistance options cater to different vaping styles, from a tighter mouth-to-lung draw to a more open direct-to-lung hit. The PCTG material feels durable, and I had no issues with leakage during my testing period.

AD_4nXe_aw-gDYLN3ifKjHRy22-SJz9rRWdcsDSHSgg5VsHlW3fyTAB0VjkS7SCIYPqHVp3ZcMqAIQxyu95uoPAMktsGwUwQXZ0i8nEaY-7XLvEWWxCv0lFUfeXirSYqnNGhZjo0iNzUzAte80FrlyXZRd9UM7tX

Performance
Performance-wise, the ARGUS A delivers consistently. The device operates within a 5-30 W range, providing enough power for both flavor and cloud chasers. The 1100 mAh battery is decent, lasting me a full day and a half of moderate vaping. Charging is quick and efficient with the Type-C port, usually taking about an hour to reach full capacity. I appreciate the fact that the Type-C port is on the side, so the device can comfortably stand upright while charging. Another standout feature is the well-placed airflow control, which is easily adjustable and prevents accidental blocking during use. The flavor production is excellent, especially with the 0.4 Ω coil, which I found to be perfect for my preferred e-liquids. Additionally, the adjustable wattage control allows for fine-tuning your vaping experience to your liking.

AD_4nXdVcKBDc7V2AYqN-y4s7Y-MDVmJpdGQUZZYkwn4vmxCYEq4MnHakKOH3BluykF5hrjGxoSUyPVjQdMYZ0vSwQ0-fZ70eBMYYckYMfeAZo0eN7dV-WLKpadc_lO0sz-l9oO-gnzs5F6UKHI0ANNlPpETSX6E

Pros
- Sleek, durable design with ergonomic feel
- User-friendly top-fill cartridges
- Versatile resistance options for different vaping styles
- Adjustable wattage control for personalized vaping experience
- Quick and efficient Type-C charging
- Well-placed airflow control preventing accidental blocking

AD_4nXcX2b5mQPd94vOoY1J1GKN_DTLphcR3PgQFIm46YOHB70EUr2J58qPTjulIc74-zJ35akJEeBbByDEsOJckfttm9zFvcYduEKsLBOwInuUo4mdiazSHV4A7whOtbnSgE_5lgLbtV5cfo5wm4PvMeTrJBgSQ

Cons
- The device may feel slightly heavy for users who prefer ultra-lightweight vapes
- Top-fill is not really easily usable with this device

AD_4nXeE-MUdoxP8DJN-agNWyAiGM0xfaczmYsNCld6FtiAMnpLrYsaMzobZbzdFhj51C6dbrVsw9yVmw_2hZzrzBnMhwKCcT8Cy2K8QP8xfEAMMKOIFRLIBBQKJCqFspW7JApEsQ_epS81Lu8-FXwbJgzF2uRo

Verdict
Overall, the ARGUS A by Voopoo is a solid choice for vapers seeking a reliable, stylish, and efficient device. It excels in design and ease of use, with great flavor production and adequate battery life for most users. The inclusion of adjustable wattage control is a significant advantage, allowing for a customized vaping experience. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced vaper, the ARGUS A is worth considering for your next vape.

AD_4nXeTfofoYpN7g_Z5f72LNXxwAUg-Rq2jlblBIOIjlOJPmfYl5J_XUr1gmXyqARxNWeoV0VcfRCPZX6GLTt-YZRWUMnBGMdsOhENSUVAvh1zRKXPtThNVY6P_qImSeBNtrrJVZ3f7Q6bSbvCsc9yUyGz5Cbw

Another big thanks to Voopoo for giving me the opportunity to review this device. It was a delight. Don’t forget to check out their website and other products!

AD_4nXfYjW2H6XAObya5G3x2H8St0Jlq5Hb3JiUEolE8quhjf7OjtuyhKSLoSDAVtM8qv2LMuSV5akG7zF3grnBo54ijQrVoNAAYtU9XKFidq8IBybkvg_Uy2S06EAQsbO7yv2z_4idSbN-gxLTWtKbHTyaJwCU

Back
Top Bottom