What's new

Voopoo Drag 5 Kit

Frogprince

Achiever
Hi everyone, Recently I won the Drag 5 kit on Voopoos recent giveaway here on POTV.
The kit includes the Uforce-x tank wich takes PNP-x mesh coils and comes with a 0.15ohm and a 0.3ohm coil, spare seals and spare glass (the one I recieved is the full size version wich holds 5.5ml liquid, TPD will be 2ml).
The tank has top airflow and 2 large airflow slots giving plenty of airflow, I've been using the 0.3 ohm coil with the airflow just a quarter open, when fully open it is really airy. It has a slide to open topcap revealing a single fill port and can be filled using a 120ml bottle without removing the driptip though the fill hole is small so may struggle with wider tipped bottles.

The Drag 5 mod is dual 18650 C-frame style with the main body made of zinc alloy and a leather battery cover, and is available in 7 colour options (Black, Silver, Sakura Pink, Gradient Blue, Sunset Orange, Gradient Brown and green).
The battery cover is flexible similar to a tablet folio case held in place by magnets and slides and flips open while staying attached to the mod, I really like this cover though wish the magnets were a bit stronger on the sliding side as it can slide a little when picking up the mod. It is also fully removeable so maybe replacements will be available in the future if it wears over time from flexing open and closed.

The mod fires upto 177w using the Gene TT2.0 chip wich has all the usual modes plus a couple of extra features and a physical switch.
Operating modes are:
Smart - Auto adjusts wattage depending on coil used.
RBA - This is the same as regular wattage mode.
ECO - Energy saving so batteries last longer.
TC - Tempreture control mode supports NI200, Titanium, SS316, SS430.
Features:
Switch - Lets you choose what the switch does, you can have it either switch the device on and off instead of 5 clicks, Lock all buttons or lock just the up and down buttons.
Colour - selects display colour options are Yellow, Purple, Pink, Green or Classic.
Battery Evaluation - Shows if batteries are suitable to use. I tried putting a low amp battery from a torch in (being carefull not to fire) to test this and it did show a red X warning its not suitable. This feature only works with the 0.15ohm coil.
Puff Reset - Resets the puff counter.
Theme - With theme turned on it displays a flame animation on the screen when fireing the mod.

Thank you for reading and Thank you @VOOPOO for doing the giveaway.

drag5.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom