What's new

VOOPOO Drag 5 Vape Mod Kit: Power and Style in One

vapesourcing1

Overseas Vendor
Hey fellow vapers!

I’m excited to share my experience with the latest addition to the VOOPOO lineup – the Drag 5 Vape Mod Kit. This beast of a device has quickly become my go-to for both everyday vaping and cloud-chasing sessions. Here’s why:
kit-drag-5-voopoo_(3).jpg

Powerful Performance
Under the hood, the Drag 5 is powered by the new GENE.FAN 3.0 chip, delivering rapid firing speed and stable performance. With a power range of 5-177W, it caters to all vaping styles, whether you’re into mouth-to-lung or direct-lung hits. The dual 18650 batteries provide long-lasting power, and the USB-C fast charging means you’re never out of action for long.

Versatile Coil Compatibility
One of the standout features of the Drag 5 is its compatibility with both PnP and TPP coils. This means you can enjoy a smooth, flavorful mouth-to-lung experience with PnP coils or go for dense clouds and intense flavor with TPP coils. The 5.5ml capacity tank also reduces the need for frequent refills.

Pros:
Sleek, stylish design
Bright, intuitive display
Powerful performance with GENE.FAN 3.0 chip
Versatile with PnP and TPP coil compatibility
Long battery life and fast charging
Multiple safety features
Cons:
A bit bulky for some
Beginners might need a bit of time to get used to all the features

Overall, the VOOPOO Drag 5 Vape Mod Kit is a game-changer. It combines style, power, and versatility, making it a fantastic choice for anyone looking to elevate their vaping experience. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned vaper, the Drag 5 has something to offer.

Other kits you may prefer:
lost vape centaurus e40
clutch vapors

Back
Top Bottom