What's new

VooPoo vinci

eyeball kid

Legend
I've been sent the VooPoo vinci pod mod kit by the ever helpful Cortana from @Healthcabin to check out.
These are my (and Mrs kid's) thoughts and may not represent those of POTV.
There's some other excellent reviews here from other apes too. Do check them out.
WP_20191118_16_35_04_Pro.jpg

You get yourself the Vinci device with a single 5.5ml pod one 0.3ohm mesh coil aimed at dtl vaping and one 0.8ohm coil designed with mtl vaping in mind. You get a usb lead for charging the 1500mah internal battery and a guarantee plus user manual. Simple stuff.
WP_20191130_21_52_46_Pro.jpg

The Vinci offers both automatic draw detection or the use of a front mounted fire button. Good news for those who can't get used to auto draw. There's a smart full colour display with two more buttons to adjust the wattage up and down as required.
The Vinci auto detects the coil ohms your using and sets the wattage accordingly. This doesn't mean you may not prefer to adjust it yourself.
The menu is very simple. It offers wattage adjustment, locking of the device and a two week puff record which seems more of a use to the manufacturer than the vaper but it's available just the same.
The pod is similar to many recently in using a rubber bung that's attached to the pod base for refill.
Refill is a tad tricky, I won't lie but I've had worse. I'd still recommend trying before you buy if you've dexterity issues.
Now how does it vape and is it easy to live with.
Yes, it's light yet sturdy and you can get an evening of vaping out of the battery using the 0.3ohm coil and longer with the 0.8. Other coils are already available and a rebuildable coil which is excellent news.
It's been wicking high vg liquid like a champ with the 0.3ohm coil and work's perfectly with 50/50 juice using the 0.8ohm coil.

The pod has two airflow choices. Dtl and an open mtl option. You choose these by which way you put the pod in to the base unit.
Weirdly the 0.3 ohm mesh coil is actually very good in the mtl airflow set up by using a lower wattage. Mrs kid has had a 0.3 ohm coil running at 15w for over a week and she's dumped her subtank and claimed the Vinci as her own as it's the best flavour she's ever had vaping. Also the coil has lasted longer already with her usual liquid and I couldn't kill the first two either... and I tried.
Downside, I've had one 0.8ohm coil that has been twitchy with auto fire and the same coil slightly seeped over night but only a tiny drip.
All round I'd say this is the new king of the pods. I look forward to trying the new x model.

Huge thanks to @Healthcabin again for sending this.
Grab yours here.
https://www.healthcabin.net/voopoo-vinci-r-mod-pod-kit-1500mah-p/22381.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom