What's new

VOOPOO Vmate i2 Kit | Doric 60 Pro Kit

Sourcemore

Overseas Vendor
VOOPOO Vmate i2 Kit

Vmate i2 Kit is a starter pod coming with long-lasting battery capacity of 1500mAh. With 8-30W power range, it provides multiple styles from MTL to RDL. The colorful RGB indicator light bar shows you the battery level. Besides, the 3X upgraded cartridge will offer long-lasting pure taste, upgraded leakproof vaping. VOOPOO Vmate i2 is equipped with Vmate Top Fill Cartridge 0.7Ω that features 3ml capacity, precise airflow adjustment. It is compatible with all Vmate Cartridges.

Details:
1. 1500mAh battery capacity
2. Long lasting, pure taste
3. Colorful RGB indicator light bar
4. 8-30W power range, MTL to RDL vaping
5. Stepless airflow adjustment
6. Easy top side filling
7. Smart auto setting
8. Upgraded leakproof
9. Compatible with all Vmate Cartridges

VOOPOO Doric 60 Pro Kit

Doric 60 Pro Kit is compatible with all PnP X Family to bring you RDL & MTL vaping experience. Supported by PnP X Tech, it features 100ml extra long lifespan, top airflow for enhanced performance, four-layer leakproof technology, and 90 days leak-free use. Powered by a built-in 2500mAh battery with 60W max and equipped with PnP Pod Cartridge of 5ml capacity, Doric 60 Pro Kit can bring you excellent vaping experience. There are intuitive three-mode (Maximum/optimal/minimum power) to adjust via the fire button to satisfy your personal needs. Designed with a bottom knob, it can be locked with a quick twist to ensure fast, safe and convenient operation. It also has seven safety protections for reassuring use. Just get it.

Details:
1. Built-in 2500mAh battery with 60W max
2. Compatible with all PnP X Family
3. Packed with PNP X 0.3Ω/0.8Ω Coil
4. 5ml capacity, easy refilling system
5. Featuring 100ml extra long lifespan
6. Top airflow for enhanced performance
7. Adopts four-layer leakproof technology
8. Able to bring 90 days leak-free use
9. Seven safety protections for reassuring use

Back
Top Bottom