What's new

VOOPOO VMATE i2: NEW VMATE Infinity Edition Vape

vapesourcing1

Overseas Vendor
Today we’re taking a look at the VOOPOO VMATE i2, a lightweight, portable pod system that boasts 8-30W output and rechargeable 1500mAh battery, typically lasting a full day of moderate use.
vamet-i2-pod-system-1.jpg

Features:
• Material: Aluminum Alloy
• Wattage Range: 8-30W (Smart Match)
• Voltage Range: 3.2-4.2 V
• Resistance Range: 0.4-3.0Ω
• Battery Capacity: 1500mAh (Built-in)
• Charging: Type-C 5V/1A
• Airflow: Precise Airflow Adjustment
• Indicator: Colorful RGB Indicator Light Bar
• Compatible with VOOPOO Vmate Top Fill/Vmate V2 Pod Cartridge

Performance:
Compatible with VOOPOO VMATE Top Fill or VMATE V2 Pod Cartridge, this VOOPOO VMATE Infinity pods have a 3ml e-liquid capacity and use 0.7ohm mesh coils, which enhance flavor production and vapor output. The device provides an adjustable and consistent draw, making it suitable for both mouth-to-lung (MTL) and direct-to-lung (DTL) vaping styles.

Flavor and Vapor Production:
As the new VOOPOO VMATE, it excels in flavor production, thanks to its mesh coils. Users have reported that the flavor is rich and satisfying, with the device handling various e-liquids well. While the device is compact, it still produces a respectable amount of vapor. It’s not designed for cloud chasing but provides enough vapor to satisfy most users.

Overall Impressions:
The VMATE i2 Pod Kit is well-received for its simplicity, portability, and performance. It’s a great choice for both beginners and experienced vapers who want a reliable, easy-to-use device that delivers excellent flavor and a satisfying vape experience. More for vape sourcing online shop.

Quick View:
VOOPOO VMATE Infinity Pod Kit
Suorin Fero Lite Pod Kit

Back
Top Bottom