What's new

We are changing the way we work with some of our flavours - also July Price Drops end Wednesday

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Manabush Eliquid - Tobacco E-liquid and Vape Juice
Hi All
This newsletter is to let you know we are changing the way we work with some of our flavours.
As you know we have been around a long time now - and have amassed a huge array of flavours.
While our core ranges obviously are our bread and butter - some of our more “esoteric” flavours, while popular with some people, do not sell as well as our core flavours.
To help us manage stock and what resources go where - some of our flavours will be moving to a Pre-Order system. That Pre-order sale will be our trigger for making a batch of that particular flavour.
We do not envisage long waits on pre-orders - but your order may take a day or two longer to get to you than if a flavour is in stock.
Of course, we will then have stock of that flavour until it runs out again!
If you go on the website to buy your favourite flavour and it says “out of stock” and has a button saying “Pre-order” rest assured you can order it - and we will get straight onto production.
If you have any queries about any Manabush Out of Stock Products that don’t yet have a pre-order button - please feel free to drop us an email so we can help you.

Also a last minute reminder that our End Of Month Price reduction code : JULY17 runs out this Wednesday!
Kind Regards
The Manabush Team​
SPECIAL OFFER
17% off one-time purchase products in 24 collections
Use code: JULY17 at checkout.​
Offer valid from Jul 23, 2024​
“The thousand injuries of Fortunato I had borne as I best could; but when he ventured upon insult, I vowed revenge.”

Back
Top Bottom