What's new

Weird parcels part 2

Some time ago I started a thread about getting strange parcels from China. (I can't be arsed looking for the thread)
It is seriously doing my head in now. Every week they come. Example.
Friday. A package with a load of shredded plastic in it.
Saturday. A package with a mickey mouse hair bobble in it.
Today. A set of Bluetooth ear buds complete with a charger etc, which are quite decent.
What the fuck is going on.
I am sure someone said on the past thread something about the Chinese having to get their quota in on exports or something, what ever that means. I could be wrong on that one though. But if that is correct, where the fuck are they getting my address from?
I have had some mad shit coming my way recently. One was a phone case for a Samsung galaxy that had picture of a fucking baby on it. What the fuck is that about?
There has got to be a way to stop this shit.
Wish I got random gifts

Thought they'd finally forgotten about me but they're not through surprising me just yet. Had some 80 odd £ mifo earbuds turn up. Metal case is pretty frickin awesome. Certainly sturdy in case they get dropped.

I was rewarded £3 for writing a review on a water flosser I purchased
Since there is money in my Amazon account I haven’t received anything free. Might have to make a purchase to see if it starts happening again.

I ordered some aquarium plants and got a cat litter tray with a scoop. Gave it to my neighbour.

Is anyone else still getting free stuff ?
Today the wife got a random remote control in the post
Looks a bit like a fire stick ?

edit
Found it on AliExpress
upload_2021-12-8_2-39-29.png

For use on this
upload_2021-12-8_2-45-31.png

Last edited:
Had totally forgotten about all this. Not got anything for well over a year I think.

Back
Top Bottom