What's new

What did you order today?

@JohnnyAce Have you ever counted the RTA's and RDA's you have lol, i don't know where you put them all.

I did a stock take about 18 months ago & had 100 + plus then. I did have a big clear out & chucked the old worthless stuff away & gave anything worthy to my bro

For real, I've got boxes & drawers full spread over two houses & work

I love it all to be fair, this is way beyond giving up smoking for me

It's nice for all of us really because if i need to know anything about a rebuildable i can ask you because you probably have 1 or 2 of them. I am a bit envious really lol.

It's nice for all of us really because if i need to know anything about a rebuildable i can ask you because you probably have 1 or 2 of them. I am a bit envious really lol.

No need to be pal, most of it I could've done without but if something interests me, I'll want to try it. 9 times out of 10, it's not better than what I already have :18: This has all been acquired over 5 years now, you've only got 3 months behind you & already have a nice little arsenal that's doing the job

It'll change soon, I'll get bored of picking up new stuff & go a few months without logging in here because I know something will turn my head

My Zeus X Mesh Deck should be here today, i will see how it compares to the Profile Unity. I will have to look again at the filing method @StrawberryRipple did to use the Wotofo/Ofrf mesh. Loving the Unity, Great all round vape and flavour.

sxk-bb-style-70w-all-in-one-vw-tc-varialbe-box-mod-kit-w-usb-port-transparent-acrylic-170w-1-x-18650.jpg

Sold some stuff on ebay so thought I'd grab one of these :)

q7R1zuo.png

It's the 3ml/5ml and not fussed how long it takes to arrive :)

Had a lucky day and nabbed a squape e motion mtl tank with all the spares for fourty quid. Actually someone got some huge bargains as the vapour giant v4 plus mech mod went for the opening offer of sixty quid a dicodes v3 went for £102 and a squape reload went for fourty quid (cause I didn't log in quick enough).
One of those fell through the cracks listings I stumbled on by accident.
Nice.

Back
Top Bottom