What's new

What did you order today?

Every order I've made from FT has gone under the customs radar so far this year, but this can't last forever.

I don't need to be wondering if my orders will clear customs or if I'm going to get stung with handling fees - particularly when the order is for a clone tank or a few spools of wire.

I've started looking more to Aliexpress and 3F instead of FT to avoid the potential hassles, and FTs painfully slow postal service.

Every order I've made from FT has gone under the customs radar so far this year, but this can't last forever.

I don't need to be wondering if my orders will clear customs or if I'm going to get stung with handling fees - particularly when the order is for a clone tank or a few spools of wire.

I've started looking more to Aliexpress and 3F instead of FT to avoid the potential hassles, and FTs painfully slow postal service.
On the 3F site the Penon V2 is listed as customs and uk taxes included in the sale price.
They might have started including it on all items.
FT don't.
Edit spelling

Last edited:
I never liked ordering from China, i like to call it supporting British Businesses but in reality it's because i am a impatient fecker.

6.58€ (around 5 pounds) at customs for an order of $14???!!

WTFing fuck?

China ordering is forbidden for me now. I´m writting to Fasttech also, because I was not advised about this shit.
Not used FT in yonks I get most stuff from 3fvape including the smart V8 Baby coil kit which I'm loving 50ml liquid through same coil & still going strong [emoji16]

Last edited:
after checking my bank account & seen a payment from the DWP i put an order in with dispergo after hearing good stuff from @JohnNada @Squidgy & i could not wait to try myself.

Screenshotdis.png

Back
Top Bottom