What's new

What did you order today?

Ordered some Dispergo Liquid, i hope it's nice after all the Hype on here. Didn't go for Ice Cream as i don't like the Ice type Vapes. I got Strawberry Milkshake and a Banana Milkshake as the last Banana i bought i couldn't taste any Banana in it.

Interesting fact. the reason Banana flavoured foods don't taste like banana's do, is that the banana it is based on is now extinct. the Cavendish banana is what is sold in supermarkets and it's been this way since the 60's. also some "banana" flavouring also pre-dates the availability of bananas commercially so is basically a guess at its flavour

Interesting fact. the reason Banana flavoured foods don't taste like banana's do, is that the banana it is based on is now extinct. the Cavendish banana is what is sold in supermarkets and it's been this way since the 60's. also some "banana" flavouring also pre-dates the availability of bananas commercially so is basically a guess at its flavour

Well you learn something new everyday, Thanks for that @Alzeeb , I actually never liked Banana's to eat but love the flavour from drinking milkshakes when i was younger, the feel of Banana in my mouth make me feel sick. It's a me thing and totally weird.

Well you learn something new everyday, Thanks for that @Alzeeb , I actually never liked Banana's to eat but love the flavour from drinking milkshakes when i was younger, the feel of Banana in my mouth make me feel sick. It's a me thing and totally weird.
Not just you mate, I love banana flavoured stuff but actual bananas make me gag.

that could actually be a mild allergic reaction. i remember reading a thing where a guy said that "sharp" cheese made his mouth feel like it was being cut, obviously the sharp refers to the taste/maturity of the cheese, and turned out he was allergic to it

I'm like that with blueberries and raspberries... love anything blueberry/raspberry flavoured but can't stand eating them.

I ordered some Molicel M35A batteries from Fogstar on Monday but they haven’t arrived yet. How long does it take for Fogstar to ship batteries?

I ordered some Molicel M35A batteries from Fogstar on Monday but they haven’t arrived yet. How long does it take for Fogstar to ship batteries?

Normally they're reasonably fast - but there's still the isolation game happening and posties contact A LOT of people. It will be delivered tomorrow - Fogstar are pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom