What's new

What did you order today?

I ordered some Molicel M35A batteries from Fogstar on Monday but they haven’t arrived yet. How long does it take for Fogstar to ship batteries?
Normally when i order from Fogstar i pay for 1st class but they always take 2 days to get to me very rare i get them next day even though they send the out same day i think it just depends on your postal area.

Last edited:
even the smell of a tomato makes me cowk, but completely fine with tomato based sauces
2604125-urkel_uhoh.gif

Ordered some Dispergo Liquid, i hope it's nice after all the Hype on here. Didn't go for Ice Cream as i don't like the Ice type Vapes. I got Strawberry Milkshake and a Banana Milkshake as the last Banana i bought i couldn't taste any Banana in it.

im sure you will like em mate, i started on my blueberry cheese cake today after a 24 hour steep & omg ive found a new ADV i was going get some banana but then checked & noticed ive already got about a litre of banana custard to chug through first, as for real bananas yuck just the tecture in the mouth makes feel sick, but nana milk shake i love .

Another postman has just been and dropped them through the letterbox. I feel like a right tit now getting worried that the batteries might be lost in the post lol.

Back
Top Bottom