What's new

What did you order today?

Had to do it, just couldn't resist the urge any longer, ordered the Eclipse from Manabush, along with my favourite cotton for free shipping, rude not to. :sinister:

upload_2021-8-16_13-59-58.png

And a free 10ml bottle of Firewater No 3 to boot :P cheers Glen:thumbup: will be the first Tobacco based liquid I've tried since jacking in the stinkys.

Had to do it, just couldn't resist the urge any longer, ordered the Eclipse from Manabush, along with my favourite cotton for free shipping, rude not to. :sinister:

View attachment 252908

And a free 10ml bottle of Firewater No 3 to boot [emoji14] cheers Glen[emoji106] will be the first Tobacco based liquid I've tried since jacking in the stinkys.
You'll not be disappointed, it's a great tank [emoji16]

Six 100ml bottles of Rodeo.
Three ultra three normal.
It is on buy two get three.
Had to do two separate orders as when trying to put all on same order it took the price of two of the normal ones off.
When done with two orders it takes one ultra and one normal so get it slightly cheaper.
Free postage on the orders.

I just ordered some more Fiskars Scissors as my last pair of Fiskars have become unusable and pretty naff for some reason. They won't cut the 6mm Cotton very well at all.

Had a bit of a splurge last night. Ordered an OBS engine 100w, the eclipse RTA, some cotton laces, a bottle shot of red and black from vapour depot and 5 different bottle shots from elfc.

Back
Top Bottom