What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I'd wait 7-10 days & pocket the £40 difference:beerchug @Rudi :D:D. If you got the cash fine, you will enjoy it. Get a Pulse 22 or Dead Rabbit SQ, better battery life with single coil.

My pre ordered iJoy Capo 216 finally arrived from @heaven gifts My first squonker, time to see what all the fuss is about.
View attachment 156612
How you finding it? It's a lot smaller than I thought it'd be... not tried the srda yet...
20180328_184516.jpg

How you finding it? I got mine the other day, not used the srda yet tho... Just stuck my drop straight on top :D
I haven't set it up yet. Will have some time for it later tonight. I'm actually quite impressed with the appearance of the srda. But I'm not a huge fan of stock coils. I've got the rebuildable deck on pre-order but the shipping date has already been postponed once. Hopefully, it will ship next week. I'll probably put the srda aside until my deck arrives and I can use my own coils. Got quite a few rdas tucked away so need to have a dig around and see which one I fancy trying out first.

I'm impressed with what I see tho. Smaller than I expected as well. And I saw a couple of reviews complaining about the squonk bottle but it's nowhere near as hard as they made out. I have got softer silicone bottles but I'm gonna try it with the original first. I like the hard edges with soft panel but heard it can split apart as it's not a single piece. I like what I see so looking forward to it. Just need to put the batteries on charge and decide what to put up top. :hmm:

I haven't set it up yet. Will have some time for it later tonight. I'm actually quite impressed with the appearance of the srda. But I'm not a huge fan of stock coils. I've got the rebuildable deck on pre-order but the shipping date has already been postponed once. Hopefully, it will ship next week. I'll probably put the srda aside until my deck arrives and I can use my own coils. Got quite a few rdas tucked away so need to have a dig around and see which one I fancy trying out first.

I'm impressed with what I see tho. Smaller than I expected as well. And I saw a couple of reviews complaining about the squonk bottle but it's nowhere near as hard as they made out. I have got softer silicone bottles but I'm gonna try it with the original first. I like the hard edges with soft panel but heard it can split apart as it's not a single piece. I like what I see so looking forward to it. Just need to put the batteries on charge and decide what to put up top. :hmm:
Totally agree with the srda, I haven't done stock coils for anything in bloody ages so that's sitting in the box atm, you'll have to let me know how you get on with the rebuildable deck and if it's worth getting.
Haven't heard about the bottle splitting but can see how it could happen, not very good for podgy fingers lol although it did also come with a Pico squeeze style bottle just for emergencies

Totally agree with the srda, I haven't done stock coils for anything in bloody ages so that's sitting in the box atm, you'll have to let me know how you get on with the rebuildable deck and if it's worth getting.
Haven't heard about the bottle splitting but can see how it could happen, not very good for podgy fingers lol although it did also come with a Pico squeeze style bottle just for emergencies
No worries, I'll give you an update once the deck arrives. I *think* it was vaping with Vic that complained about the bottle splitting but don't hold me to that. Yeah, I noticed the dark bottle but didn't have a proper look. Just from the quick glance I had I think I'm gonna prefer the original. I like the idea of a hard shell and sides and softer middle section. The problem I always have with the really soft silicone bottles is squeezing juice everywhere whilst trying to put the bottle back in after filling up. Really need to buy one of those refill bottles that you pump into the 510. Absolutely LOVE my Pico. But the bottle is my least favourite thing about it.

A bunch of Foggy stuff today:
8 Fogstar batteries and a Xtar charger, plus a couple of battery pouches,
......plus whilst they're still available 3 boxes of Phileas Fog Juices.
Will give the Eton Mess a vape just as soon as I've charged the batteries, stuck them in my new Steampunk mod, filled the Crown SE 1 tank....& oh mama, come to daddy! :D

2018-Apr-3 Foggy Batteries, charger & PFvape juices.JPG

Last edited:
A bunch of Foggy stuff today:
8 Fogstar batteries and a Xtar charger, plus a couple of battery pouches,
......plus whilst they're still available 3 boxes of Phileas Fog Juices.
Will give the Eton Mess a vape just as soon as I've charged the batteries, stuck them in my new Steampunk mod, fitted with Crown SE 1 tank....oh mama, come to daddy! :D

View attachment 156660
Still sulking about that Steampunk! ;)

Still sulking about that Steampunk! ;)

Christ on a bipedal! Wingy or what!!! Here's an idea @Crewella ...errr..just go and bloody get one for yourself mibbe??!!! lol! :P

I mean they ain't hard to find, nor that expensive for that matter, about £40 or so on Ebay I paid for mine.

Ps...when I've set mine up..i'll send you a lovely big photo of it..just for you! :D

Back
Top Bottom