What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Finally, the slowboat came in...

Attachments

• IMG_0148.jpg
    IMG_0148.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 71
Reload rta clone that cane with a shit ton of coils and a ss coil brush do hickey. And some fresh empty bottles as I've used the others to death[emoji4]
20180404_144448_HDR.jpg
20180404_144614_HDR.jpg

Interested to know how they vape.
Cheers Jon [emoji6]
Tried both already as I'm at home suffering with my back. The chocolate one is as you would expect, quite nice but I think I prefer the Mint Royale. That's got chocolate in (I think ) but has mint that gives it a bit of a bite which is what I like . The honey one isn't really to my taste but I had to try it seeing as it was a new flavour from Cotswold. If you are into honey flavours I'd expect you to like it but sadly, it's not for me.

Tried both already as I'm at home suffering with my back. The chocolate one is as you would expect, quite nice but I think I prefer the Mint Royale. That's got chocolate in (I think ) but has mint that gives it a bit of a bite which is what I like . The honey one isn't really to my taste but I had to try it seeing as it was a new flavour from Cotswold. If you are into honey flavours I'd expect you to like it but sadly, it's not for me.
Thanks mick like Mint royale myself but might try the chocolate milk out of curiosity. Not a big lover of honey vapes as get a bit sickly. [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom