What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Tried both already as I'm at home suffering with my back. The chocolate one is as you would expect, quite nice but I think I prefer the Mint Royale. That's got chocolate in (I think ) but has mint that gives it a bit of a bite which is what I like . The honey one isn't really to my taste but I had to try it seeing as it was a new flavour from Cotswold. If you are into honey flavours I'd expect you to like it but sadly, it's not for me.

Appreciate the feedback @mick brown :D

Sweet Like Chocolate is quite high on the chocolate intensity scale for a chocolate milkshake flavour - we have been searching for an 'in your face' chocolate to stock in our B&M for a while now to no avail, so I decided to create one.

Show Me The Honey has been surprisingly popular so far as I considered this to be more niche than chocolate milk but is looking to be the favourite so far - it is quite an authentic honey though so probably not ideal for those who aren't into honey lol.

Sorry the new range hasn't blown you away so far - hopefully some new additions in the future will win you over :D

Some concentrate from @MixShop today now i have more space in the vape cupboard :D

20180404_113859.jpg

Appreciate the feedback @mick brown :D

Sweet Like Chocolate is quite high on the chocolate intensity scale for a chocolate milkshake flavour - we have been searching for an 'in your face' chocolate to stock in our B&M for a while now to no avail, so I decided to create one.

Show Me The Honey has been surprisingly popular so far as I considered this to be more niche than chocolate milk but is looking to be the favourite so far - it is quite an authentic honey though so probably not ideal for those who aren't into honey lol.

Sorry the new range hasn't blown you away so far - hopefully some new additions in the future will win you over :D
We've all got different tastes Stu, you can't please everyone all of the time [emoji6]
I know for a fact my tastes are weird. They're limited to simple things the same as my eating habits. The flavours I do like, I like strong and always mix slightly higher percentages than recommended. There are several in your range I rate very highly and buy the concentrates on a regular basis so keep up the good work and development. [emoji106]

With all the hassle i give you about cider flavour vapes then your OH getting you alcohol free thought you need some

Thanks mate, it was very kind of you! You didn’t need to do that! Although, alcohol is always welcomed [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom