What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

That’s alright, I used to drink cheddar valley before I moved. The shop next to my old gaff had it on tap, you could just take in a empty bottle. That stuff was proper murky [emoji23][emoji23]

How you finding it? I got mine the other day, not used the srda yet tho... Just stuck my drop straight on top :D
OK, so my first impressions are that it's pretty cool. Played around with it a bit today. I like the size of it. I also like the squonk bottle. I'm not massively keen on the big fire button as I seem to press it a lot when I don't mean to. Also, I've only tried one rda on it so far and I was surprised how low I had to turn the power to bed the coil in. Started at 25w but ended up turning it down to 10w. Won't know if that's down to the mod or coil until I try out something else. But I've only ever gone that low with MTL coils before.

Ended up sticking the Kaess Aladdin rda on it. Amazing flavour. Single coil with bottom airflow that cannot be shut off or adjusted with additional side and top airflow, both adjustable. Slightly restricted unless open all across the board but seriously intense flavour.

Some empty bottles, 3 cream egg rejuiced (1 each for me and my 2 boys), The must try vampire vapes Heisenberg, Vamp toes, funky monkey, banoffee pie, and Attraction. Can't remember what's in that last one. [emoji1] View attachment 156700

Watch out for that Heisenberg..jebus it dun 'arf stink! :)
I couldn't get on with that one..chucked it.

Back
Top Bottom