What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Just arrived, having an awesome day. Many thanks @heaven gifts
GTRS.jpg

lol! Well I did ask! I have a look at those soon, thanks.

This will no doubt sounds very 'newbie-ish' ..but speaking someone who has yet to get into shortfills...most of these shortfils allow 10ml to add one 18mg nic shot in, which makes 3mg strength. I vape at 6mg or 12mg strength, depending on which MTL tank i'm using..so.....how do I add extra nic shots in these shortfills to get it up to my preferred strength? Do I need to buy special empty mixing bottles from somewhere? Sorry if this sounds dumb, I've not long been vaping, and have only bought pre made 10mls to date.

This will dumb..but speaking someone who has yet to get into shortfills...most juice vendors supply 60ml bottles with 50ml juice in them..to allow 10ml nic shot to be added, which makes 3mg strength. I vape at 6mg or 12mg depending on which tank i'm using..so.....how do I add extra nic in these shortfills to get it up to my preferred strength? Do I need to get special empty mixing bottles from somewhere? Sorry if this sounds dumb, I've not long been vaping, and have only bought pre made 10mls to date.

To achieve 6mg, you can decant 10ml of the liquid from the bottle and add 2 nic shots instead of one, which will have a small impact on the flavour strength but in my experience liquids made up to 6mg in this manner still taste absolutely fine (any decent shortfill will be over-flavoured to account for the first nic shot anyway)

12mg from a shortfill is only really achievable with 72mg nicotine solution, which is now illegal to sell (thanks TPD) - not to say there aren't those out there still selling it but I can't really advise any further on that I'm afraid.

To achieve 6mg, you can decant 10ml of the liquid from the bottle and add 2 nic shots instead of one, which will have a small impact on the flavour strength but in my experience liquids made up to 6mg in this manner still taste absolutely fine (any decent shortfill will be over-flavoured to account for the first nic shot anyway)

12mg from a shortfill is only really achievable with 72mg nicotine solution, which is now illegal to sell (thanks TPD) - not to say there aren't those out there still selling it but I can't really advise any further on that I'm afraid.

Ah thanks for that....I must be tired, didn't think of removing this 'excess' juice out...doh! I do vape MTL with 'sub' ohm coils..so that would work fine. I'm trying to cut down my dependency on nicotine anyway! :D

I think I've a small 50ml plastic measuring beaker somewhere, i'll have to dig around and see if I can find it...it'll finally have a purpose!

Thank you! :)

Stu had a big discount last weekend so I got them for about a tenner each I think. Normal price is £15 for a 50ml shortfill +p&p.

Well..there still the 20% POTV discount, which takes it down to £12 a shortfill.

I've picked up some other bargains this weekend, didn't see this one..dangnamit!

Back
Top Bottom