What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Why am I thinking...pied piper all a sudden?!

You'll get into trouble you will, flouting this site's trading rules! lol!

Go on then..what the hell..and what's the code?
Have you tasted pf' s Eton mess yet duke.

You'll get into trouble you will, flouting this site's trading rules! lol!

Go on then..what the hell..and what's the code?
SHOWMETHEHONEY is what the code was, I think.

Have you tasted pf' s Eton mess yet duke.

Not yet..still waiting for those foggy batteries to charge up..been charging for half a day now! The Xtar ain't a fast charger it seems...but then they are new batteries. Will defo give it a toot, as soon as they're ready. Had a look on the pfvape site..the Eton Mess one is almost gone..only the 18mgs left. I mght try and bag some of the others perhaps..which of the other 4 (barring Mess and Lemon) would you advise to bag?

Not yet..still waiting for those foggy batteries to charge up..been charging for half a day now! The Xtar ain't a fast charger it seems...but then they are new batteries. Will defo give it a toot, as soon as they're ready. Had a look on the pfvape site..the Eton Mess one is almost gone..only the 18mgs left. I mght try and bag some of the others perhaps..which of the other 4 (barring Mess and Lemon) would you advise to bag?
I think your golden in every direction bud. All have their fans. The man knows flavours as I said before. Go for what you fancy.

I think your golden in every direction bud. All have their fans. The man knows flavours as I said before. Go for what you fancy.

There's one or two there, I might try...but not the coffee one..i tried a cappuccino one by another vendor..way too strong, but possibly the Bakwell and the Botany Bay...they sound quite nice.

PS..smelt the Eton Mess one..i see what you mean..the strawberry is very realistic isn't it! Can't wait to give it toot! :D

Last edited:

@Cotswold Vapour

Just bought the Chocolate one, a pack of 10ml Flapjack ones, cos I love flapjacks, and the strawberry 10mls, plus a nic shot...as I've decided i'll try a 3mgs solution. How long do I need to steep the Chocolate one for, after adding the nic shot?

@Cotswold Vapour

Just bought the Chocolate one, a pack of 10ml Flapjack ones, cos I love flapjacks, and the strawberry 10mls, plus a nic shot...as I've decided i'll try a 3mgs solution. How long do I need to steep the Chocolate one for, after adding the nic shot?
Cheers, @theDuke - hope you enjoy them :) Our shortfills are pre-steeped, so should be good to go immediately, but much like lasagne they always taste better the next day :D Any further questions feel free to drop a PM or post on our vendor forum to avoid us hogging this tread for too long :D

Back
Top Bottom