What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Cheers, @theDuke - hope you enjoy them :) Our shortfills are pre-steeped, so should be good to go immediately, but much like lasagne they always taste better the next day :D Any further questions feel free to drop a PM or post on our vendor forum to avoid us hogging this tread for too long :D

Oddly enough...as far as Lasagne is concerned anyway..i prefer them straight out of the oven! Well...the one's I make anyway!

Been looking for a decent chocolate one for a while, other ones I've come across had other stuff mixed in..so hopefully this will be just the ticket! If I remember to do so...i'll try an leave a review after I've given it a good tooting!

PS...I keep forgetting about that blinkin' PM option..shoulda done that from the get go...doh!

NB..i have SERIOUSLY got to stop buying shit...I've got enough juices to last me half a year now! :D

Last edited:
My Aspire NX100 finally arrived! [emoji2]
20180405_125140.jpg

There's one or two there, I might try...but not the coffee one..i tried a cappuccino one by another vendor..way too strong, but possibly the Bakwell and the Botany Bay...they sound quite nice.

PS..smelt the Eton Mess one..i see what you mean..the strawberry is very realistic isn't it! Can't wait to give it toot! :D
Botony bay is one of the guvnors (Rob) favourites. You really can't go wrong. I so hope the brand and recipes are passed on.

My fogstar batteries and charger!
Can someone tell me what the round and rectangle stickers are for? Are they spares or should they be used now?
20180405_132229.jpg

Battery wraps and positive insulator rings

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom