What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Ordered a few things over the Easter weekend and they all arrived today [emoji3]

IMG_0989.JPG

Kayfun Prime, Ultem extension kit for the prime and a new RDA. Very happy with this little haul.

Asmodus Luna arrived from Vapour.com

Attachments

• 4D55583C-EF36-4901-B4DE-36C79EC210DC.jpeg
    4D55583C-EF36-4901-B4DE-36C79EC210DC.jpeg
    628.3 KB · Views: 59
Watch out for that Heisenberg..jebus it dun 'arf stink! :)
I couldn't get on with that one..chucked it.
It's the first one I tried, had to know lol :D But the blue liquid ain't too bad! Great for when the taste buds have died. Probably stick to something more subtle when buds are at peak though :)

Ah thanks for that....I must be tired, didn't think of removing this 'excess' juice out...doh! I do vape MTL with 'sub' ohm coils..so that would work fine. I'm trying to cut down my dependency on nicotine anyway! :D

I think I've a small 50ml plastic measuring beaker somewhere, i'll have to dig around and see if I can find it...it'll finally have a purpose!

Thank you! :)
I got these https://www.lucemill.com/clear-removable-wide-mouths.html
The nozzle comes off so you can just stick the nic nozzle in the top and squeeze :D
36p each can't go wrong :D

So I don't need to use them now? Just if the ones on it get damaged yea?

Thats right Jacky, they are spares "just in case". I just watched that youtube video back, you gotta wonder, talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Using translucent wraps is such a bad idea. The best wrap imho is the biggest contrast to the steel can so you can spot a tear or split easily.

Thats right Jacky, they are spares "just in case". I just watched that youtube video back, you gotta wonder, talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Using translucent wraps is such a bad idea. The best wrap imho is the biggest contrast to the steel can so you can spot a tear or split easily.
Thank you! :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom