What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

you can get the the wismec silicone ones from fasttech, should fit as they're for it, would of thought
i keep looking at fasttech as wanted to get everything in one go but keeps saying pre order then when the date comes up it gets knocked back afew days or ten :(

i keep looking at fasttech as wanted to get everything in one go but keeps saying pre order then when the date comes up it gets knocked back afew days or ten :(
I ordered some a week or so ago and on my order has changed from the 4th April to restocking so good sign? [emoji848]

3fvape has them on pre order to, says 11 april as an estimate as apparently there was a delay by wismec

3fvape has them on pre order to, says 11 april as an estimate as apparently there was a delay by wismec
that’s probably what’s happening to fasttech to all good things come those that wait and all that i guess will just have to be patient :)

is that a bottle that fitted or did you have to cut the tube down
It's the new silicone bottle mate. Slightly reduced capacity, fits without having to remove the tube, or the silicone grommet. Definitely an improvement on the original (for me), and there's a spare silicone one as well. I have a few more on order from FT too.
IMG_20180406_003605.jpg
IMG_20180406_003627.jpg

Lovely looking mods, doesn't really suit my preferred vaping style unfortunately.
I thought that too when I first encountered single coil jobbies, but 70w in a restricted chamber blew my mind. I'm happy to carry a spare battery in my little belt pouch, along with a small bottle of juice when out and about. Still occasionally do the heavy hitters when at home, but clouds ain't my priority if I'm honest, but the bugger's still produce :)

I've ordered the silicone bottle from 3fvape on pre order and got an email saying it was dispatched a few days ago thought they had the whole kit on 24hrs as well last time I looked. Might be wrong tho!

Back
Top Bottom