What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

It's the first one I tried, had to know lol :D But the blue liquid ain't too bad! Great for when the taste buds have died. Probably stick to something more subtle when buds are at peak though :)
Found a great benefit from the heisenberg! I have a sore throat and a few toots on this, my throat is numb to the pain!! It's actually medicinal :D

If you are not on first name terms with postie then a long way to go yet

@crunchynut

IMAG1646.jpg

A Half Moon drip tip, a silver-plated Mini Buddah deck [using the spare cap/tip so now it's 2x rdas], some Kstrd which may or may not be good, some ODB wraps and six VTC5As from Fogstar. But instead, here's a photo of what arrived today:

IMAG1505.jpg

A Half Moon drip tip, a silver-plated Mini Buddah deck [using the spare cap/tip so now it's 2x rdas], some Kstrd which may or may not be good, some ODB wraps and six VTC5As from Fogstar. But instead, here's a photo of what arrived today:

View attachment 156957
Love some feedback on the KALi. Came sooooooooo close to ordering it when I got the Jugger. Deck put me off tho. Love the look of it sooooo bad but the deck!!!!! Arrrgh!!!! Keep kicking myself for it tho. So any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Love some feedback on the KALi. Came sooooooooo close to ordering it when I got the Jugger. Deck put me off tho. Love the look of it sooooo bad but the deck!!!!! Arrrgh!!!! Keep kicking myself for it tho. So any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Will do. What's your issue with the deck? I know some promo photos show coils placed across, rather than along - which was odd.

Back
Top Bottom