What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Will do. What's your issue with the deck? I know some promo photos show coils placed across, rather than along - which was odd.
Thanks.

Coil options. Seems to be either super small along the side or super big across the deck. And I don't think you can spin the cap around to get airflow from another direction. Think the cap position is fixed. But not 100% sure on that. Can you rotate the cap 90 degrees to change airflow direction?

Seems to be either super small along the side or super big across the deck. And I don't think you can spin the cap around to get airflow from another direction. Think the cap position is fixed. But not 100% sure on that. Can you rotate the cap 90 degrees to change airflow direction?

Seems to be plenty of space despite the screws being quite close together but obviously not built it yet - both barrel & airflow can spin all the way around though.

Seems to be plenty of space despite the screws being quite close together but obviously not built it yet - both barrel & airflow can spin all the way around though.
I knew I should've ordered it. Black barrel and ultem top would've been sooo sexy!

My prizes are here!!! :yahoo: Thanks @itscostingme :yourock: There seems to be more in the box than was in the giveaway lol. Cya peep gotta go work it all out and play for a bit :diy:
20180406_122445.jpg

Some more juices, this time from @Cotswold Vapour
Fast delivery, I only ordered these yesterday! Had a sniff of the Chocolate one, as I put the nic shot in....smells lush! Can't wait to give that a toot! :)

2018-Apr-06.JPG

Last edited:
My prizes are here!!! :yahoo: Thanks @itscostingme :yourock: There seems to be more in the box than was in the giveaway lol. Cya peep gotta go work it all out and play for a bit :diy:View attachment 156961
Also delivered today were a couple of fogstar batteries, and the last 2 packs of coils on the planet for my Carrys T4R Baby so I can finally use that! Edit: No I can't. Can't pull the drip tip off to fill it. :( Thanks though @Qwackers98 :D

So batteries are charging, and don't have any cotton for the Kayfun. I think I got 2 of those! The Pico mod comes with a Melo lll tank, and I gotta work out what mod that black one is.

I'm gonna have soooo much fun for months to come with everything in this package!!

Another huge thanks to @itscostingme :D

Last edited:
I knew I should've ordered it. Black barrel and ultem top would've been sooo sexy!

That'll be how I'm running it ;) Ordered direct from QP in Canada, worked out £64 plus VAT etc @£15. Not many left - or so they say.
Build quality & finish bode well for the Fatality rta I pre-ordered. Pics show 4mm id 5 wraps of tri-core fused NiChrome, probably don't want to go bigger because of the ultem top, but hopefully gives you some idea of the space. I'll probably swap them out for something smaller later though to fine tune it when I have more time.

IMAG1507.jpg IMAG1506.jpg IMAG1508.jpg IMAG1510.jpg

Back
Top Bottom