What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Also delivered today were a couple of fogstar batteries, and the last 2 packs of coils on the planet for my Carrys T4R Baby so I can finally use that! Thanks @Qwackers98 :D

So batteries are charging, and don't have any cotton for the Kayfun. I think I got 2 of those! Still gotta work out what tank is on the mod in the white box (the writing is always so small and I'm getting old), and what mod that black one is.

I'm gonna have soooo much fun for months to come with everything in this package!!

Another huge thanks to @itscostingme :D

How much stuff have you got now???!!!
And more to point..what will do with that Carry tank when the coils run out?!

How much stuff have you got now???!!!
And more to point..what will do with that Carry tank when the coils run out?!
There is a post on this thread somewhere with a pic of my coffee table lol. As for the tank, apparently baby beast coils will fit as well as a few others. :)

There is a post on this thread somewhere with a pic of my coffee table lol. As for the tank, apparently baby beast coils will fit as well as a few others. :)

Oh I gotta see that! What thread?...no scratch that, PM me picky pretty please!
PS....Why does the above sentence sound really dirty??!! :hmm:

Just in time for VapeJam! (If I get the chance to set it up this evening, that is..)

IMG_20180406_142332.jpg

A Vapeston Avatar Mesh Nano Tank.
Been dying to try out mesh coils.
I've got the almost the same Freemax Fireluke Mesh Tank on the way to compare them.

Done it!! It was screw, the instructions lied lol. And I'd forgotton about my trusty old rubber glove to get stuff moving lol.

Yeah, thank goodness for rubber gloves eh...i'd bever get me blinkin' cap off me nautilus 2 without one....right bugger to undo!

Back
Top Bottom