What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Yeah, thank goodness for rubber gloves eh...i'd bever get me blinkin' cap off me nautilus 2 without one....right bugger to undo!
Update.. can't get a mod to work it. I got one telling me it's 9.9ohm before saying no atomiser, the others saying no atomiser :( Says on the pack it's 0.6ohm.

Update.. can't get a mod to work it. I got one telling me it's 9.9ohm before saying no atomiser, the others saying no atomiser :( Says on the pack it's 0.6ohm.

Is the mod a standard regulated one? Some mods required you to reset for each new tank/coil you fit to it. I know that some Smok mods are like that, you have go into the menu to get it to accept the new coil...but i'm sure somebody more knowledgeable will explain what to do.

Is the mod a standard regulated one? Some mods required you to reset for each new tank/coil you fit to it. I know that some Smok mods are like that, you have go into the menu to get it to accept the new coil...but i'm sure somebody more knowledgeable will explain what to do.
Hope so. Might start a thread. Defo need help on this one :(

That'll be how I'm running it ;) Ordered direct from QP in Canada, worked out £64 plus VAT etc @£15. Not many left - or so they say.
Build quality & finish bode well for the Fatality rta I pre-ordered. Pics show 4mm id 5 wraps of tri-core fused NiChrome, probably don't want to go bigger because of the ultem top, but hopefully gives you some idea of the space. I'll probably swap them out for something smaller later though to fine tune it when I have more time.

View attachment 156970 View attachment 156971 View attachment 156972 View attachment 156973

Looks much better than I thought. I ordered the Juggerknot direct from qp and knew I should've got the KALi at the same time. Would've saved $30 bucks on shipping getting them at the same time. Really regretting not getting it now. But I just bought 2 x 502 and gotta pay for the extra caps so it'll have to wait. Sigh.

06 04 2018.jpg
Todays haul.

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]Quality my friend high end quality[emoji108][emoji108][emoji108] and soon one will be in my hand [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]

We should have a thread on here for talking about drippers (sure I started one) let people know what's about, whats new like and dislikes on rda's coz as you know just like the 454 a totally unique dripper and this one takes it to the next level

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]Quality my friend high end quality[emoji108][emoji108][emoji108] and soon one will be in my hand [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]

We should have a thread on here for talking about drippers (sure I started one) let people know what's about, whats new like and dislikes on rda's coz as you know just like the 454 a totally unique dripper and this one takes it to the next level
All gone now tho. List is full and the run is complete. The rta will be next. And they will only be sold to 502 owners with registered serials.

Juice arrived today and the therion75c squonker arrived earlier this week. Yes the alligator back is awful but I have a better one on the way.
Looking forward to this juice.
Therion review shortly. Will do an idiot updating dna 75c review as I go.
WP_20180406_19_27_48_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom