What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Rightyho then....:mail:

a mahoosive thumbs up and a even bigger thank you to @joe clay for being an absolute diamond legend, for sucessfully repairing my poorly Hcigar VT133 mod. Now fitted with a brand spanking milled down 510 connector..it works like a charm.

Thanks a million, million, million, million, million, million, million, million, million, million, million times, Joe, ya a such a top ape mate!
:2thumbsup::clapping::dance::friends::goodjob::lovesign::thankyou::thankssign::thumbup::yourock::happy guys:

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

DSCF2560.JPG

And secondly, It's been some time since i last placed an order with this well known brand of budget ejuices...i finally caved in after months of emails from them along the lines of; "Come and try our new flavours Duke!", "What's your favourite flavour, Duke?", "It's been a while since you last visited us, Duke.", "How can we improve our services to you, Duke?", "Will you come and visit us soon, Duke?", "Have we done something wrong, Duke?", "Have you fallen out of love with us, Duke?", "It's been nearly a year since visited us now!", "Wah :17:...you don't love us anymore, Duke!", "Aw, FFS, buy something from us already, will ya Duke, Gadammit!!"

So, just to hush them up for a wee while, i've obliged them..they must be in shock!

Tis odd..but i don't get anywhere near the amount of pleading from other juice vendors!

DSCF2562.JPG

Last edited:
Most epic vape mail day ever! But also got coils from @Smut made exactly to my specs for my Nudge, and some coils from Psyko Builds for my Kennedy (came with battery wraps/insulators and a coil brush!)
IMG_20190307_225805268_BURST009.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom