What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Today postie bought my order from Rejuiced, 2 Strawberry Shake's and another Galley Rat's Pudding short fills, i really do like there square flattish bottles, one fits great in my tee shirt pocket.

Last edited:
Today postje bought my order from Rejuiced, 2 Strawberry Shake's and another Galley Rat's Pudding short fills, i really do like there square flattish bottles, one fits great in my tee shirt pocket.
Have you had the strawberry shake before mate if not you are in for a real treat it is really nice.........

Another one for me :) resin this time so hopefully no cracked glass anymore
1552061967460.jpeg

Real Ale Bottle shot hand delivered by @Chris K and @Huggett
Just added vg n pg n shaken within an inch of its life and it smells really nice.
Ill be trying this later.

Glad you've got it mate.

You can try it but was only made Wednesday so won't be at its best just yet. 7 days usually does the trick but as with most, longer the better.

Hello buddy not tried it before but it sure smells nice, i love the rats pudding though.
The 1st time i used it i was away on holiday and when i was vaping it i kept getting people coming up to me saying what was it i was vaping as it smells so nice then they would say does it taste as nice as it smells and all i could to them was what you can smell is what iam tasting lol........

Back
Top Bottom