What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

The 1st time i used it i was away on holiday and when i was vaping it i kept getting people coming up to me saying what was it i was vaping as it smells so nice then they would say does it taste as nice as it smells and all i could to them was what you can smell is what iam tasting lol........

Guess what mate were away on holiday next week so that's when i'll be vaping it, i really am looking forward to it now following your positive comments, thanks again buddy.

Firewater no 4
Spiritwater Wenebojo
Cotswolds Vapour Strawberry Delight
I'm beyond :woohoo: to try these :18:

been sitting in the post office for the last few days finally managed to get it picked up today from the man himself @joe clay need to get a brass atty now as only have black ones ;)
IMG_2423.JPG

but dont look too bad in black :D
IMG_2425.JPG

Thanks again fella

Today postie bought my order from Rejuiced, 2 Strawberry Shake's and another Galley Rat's Pudding short fills, i really do like there square flattish bottles, one fits great in my tee shirt pocket.

you have me curious know over galleys rats pudding & after just checking it out, i think that will have to go my next order & agreed i love the hip flask type bottle fits a shirt pocket nicely..

you have me curious know over galleys rats pudding & after just checking it out, i think that will have to go my next order & agreed i love the hip flask type bottle fits a shirt pocket nicely..

I'm sure you will enjoy it mate well worth a try.atb.

Back
Top Bottom