What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Yeah but only succeeded in blinding myself with the light. Did find out it's a multi functional torch so was able to put it in to SOS mode & summon help :D
Wow, I didn't know that! I just found the other modes, thanks to your post! :)

Its been a great vape mail day here today for BULLDOG1964.......
1. Vandy Vape Pulse BF Mech kit ........
1. Skull shaped resin build stand filled with hundreds of small skull beads made by moomoo mods........
1. Jewelers magnifier glasses set so i can see what iam doing when doing builds from e- bay .........
1. Coil Master kbag to keep my mods in safe and sound.......
And 2. ijoy 20700 40a batteries ...........
To see build stand look up at www.moomoomods.co.uk he does some amazing custom hand made drip tips.........

Last edited:
i Love that torch and had it for weeks before I realised it had extra functions. At first I thought it was broken when it started flashing at me. It’s now my dog walking torch

i Love that torch and had it for weeks before I realised it had extra functions. At first I thought it was broken when it started flashing at me. It’s now my dog walking torch
How many presses to get it to take your dog for walks? ;) Feckin game changer there, if I had a dog :D

Nice little fogstar delivery today. Ordered 2 of the cheap battery cases and 2 molicel 18650s, got a nice little zipper case, torch and wraps thrown in too!!

Well this got this lot today. And earlier in the week I got a psycho bunny 100ml well baked and a prime vapes custard slice. So now I have 11 short fills sitting in the cupboard along with 12 I have made so I hopefully will be good for a while [emoji2]

Last edited by a moderator:
The flavours are better than the branding! So much thought and work gone into this range it is unreal.

@TheBoringVapeCo - just had a look for it online and can't see anywhere selling it yet. It's just released and we had a tester of it at the vape meet @Purplefowler organised, this range really is something else. I have been sent them FOC but no money is changing hands for me banging on about these, and I do intend to bang on about them, they are worth checking out.
Dammit, I left too early [emoji35]

Another Pico from FT

upload_2019-3-11_15-47-56.jpeg

And dressed it up in a Croc Zapwrap

upload_2019-3-11_15-48-45.jpeg

15523435728227473526291268347816.jpg
We have had a lot of vape mail posts the last couple days so I thought it might be time to have one of these on going threads :D

So what did your Postie bring you today?
:mail:
Hw brought me a flat network cable, and some 88vape juice I bought from a link here

Back
Top Bottom