What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Well this only the second smok product I've bought, let's see if it lasts longer than the alien did lol
IMG_20190313_145620.jpeg

Last edited:
An absolute steal, £90 delivered for a legit Kennedy 24 2post and a SS edition AV able. I have been looking for this version for quite some time. Very happy with this and it’s even more beautiful than it looks [emoji7]

IMG_0052.jpg
IMG_0051.jpg
IMG_0061.jpg

Got to love packaging peanuts or what ever you call them. You try to be so careful removing your items from the box with out disturbing them then before you know it they are everywhere. I hate them haha
I'm going to force feed him them at some point...

Although my Molicells were in that parcel... (Wholesale) and today there's a 10% reduction wholesale on Molicells.

I might go and buy 20 for myself

That's a cracker mate!
Love the look of the able, quite fancy one of them
Used to love my Kennedy till some git nicked it

It is absolutely beautiful mate, finish is superb! I got 5 Kennedy’s now so I might flog one soon when I can decide which one :)

It is absolutely beautiful mate, finish is superb! I got 5 Kennedy’s now so I might flog one soon when I can decide which one :)
Let me know if you do bud, I need to replace mine, unless you fancy nipping over to Bath for me and getting mine back?[emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom