What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Let me know if you do bud, I need to replace mine, unless you fancy nipping over to Bath for me and getting mine back?[emoji23]

Why is it in bath? [emoji23]

I don’t have enough time to even do basic things like eat and sleep at the moment or I would! I do have lots of customers in the area that might be able to help out if you have left it somewhere though!

I'm going to force feed him them at some point...

Although my Molicells were in that parcel... (Wholesale) and today there's a 10% reduction wholesale on Molicells.

I might go and buy 20 for myself
Spray water on them they should disolve.
There normally made of pva.

Why is it in bath? [emoji23]

I don’t have enough time to even do basic things like eat and sleep at the moment or I would! I do have lots of customers in the area that might be able to help out if you have left it somewhere though!
No, don't worry about it mate, lent it to a guy I used to deliver to when he was just getting into drippers, then one day I turned up at the place he worked to find out He had run off with someone's wife to live in Bath!

No, don't worry about it mate, lent it to a guy I used to deliver to when he was just getting into drippers, then one day I turned up at the place he worked to find out He had run off with someone's wife to live in Bath!

Jesus, sounds like something out of Jeremy Kyle [emoji23][emoji23]

What a bastard!

How do you know who Jeremy kyle is? Surly you’re far too busy to watch that [emoji6]

Yeah unfortunately I had the pleasure of daytime TV a few years back when I decided to fall through a ceiling and break my ribs and smash my back up. Literally spent 6 months flaked out on the sofa, dribbling on codeine and diazepam watching JK [emoji23]

Well heres my dream mod the Billet Box Rev-4 ordered from Vapetime (peter) yesterday and recieved today, great company, very helpfull too...even thru in a free driptip.

I’ve had a bit of a spree myself recently mate and I’ve got to agree. The guys at Vapetime, especially Pete, are awesome.

Got this from the team at Vapetime. Fantastic customer service as always, they’re definitely in my top 3.

Unfortunately I had an accident with my DNA75C Stabwood pylon :(

.... so I replaced it, and my god is it beautiful.

I have a walnut pylon too.

Absolutely stunning mods

IMG_0031.jpg

Back
Top Bottom